(十四)Fourteen

"Hey, do you know who your brother slept with? It's amazing that there's still someone in Dragon city who can sleep with the young master of the Shen family. You say... Is it Zhao Yunlan? Director Zhao had been sensationally pursuing the young master Shen since a few years ago, did the two of them secretly hooked up? To me, the figure on the top seems similar to Zhao Yunlan..."

Ye Zun couldn't focus in the lecture, and the professor's speech went in and out of his ears, as the friend sitting beside him was whispering nonstop in his ear while holding his mobile phone, waving it straight up to his eyes.

The picture on the phone's screen was a blurb sent out by a self-publisher this morning, and clearly, it was him and Shen Wei having sex in the car's back seat, which had nothing to do with Zhao Yunlan. He is not the same height as Zhao Yunlan, these people around him are blind for sure.

But... Such news about his older brother was leaked like that ..... It was really .... Unexpected.

He took a glance, Shen Wei's face was clearly visible, but he only had a blurry side face, mostly blocked by his hair, making it difficult to identify the one on the top.

But Shen Wei appeared like this on the gossip forum ..... Ye Zun gritted his teeth, if the one in power was him, he would never have let such photos slip out.
Shen Wei obviously does not know how attractive he is, the young master of the Shen family is attractive enough to cause many people to fawn over him even if he stands over there fully clothed, and with those intimate photos?....

If he knew who took them, he would make the one who spread them disappear completely from Dragon city.

"How do I know who Shen Wei likes to sleep with.", he lazily commented and propped himself up.

"You're still on such bad terms with your brother, huh?", Ye Zun's friend teased, smacking his lips lightly and kept gossiping, "Isn't your brother an Alpha? But it's not like double A's aren't popular now, don't you think, once this photo comes out, I reckon your brother is now going to harvest a bunch of the remaining single Alpha in Dragon City. The resources of Alpha and Omega in Dragon City are all taken by your brother alone...This person at the top is so rude, it's the young master of Shen's family! How dare he fuck him in the car!"

Ye Zun raised his eyebrows, the place was chosen by Shen Wei, why would he be the one being rude?!

"Aigoo, this picture of your brother is also too hot, you're such a jerk to have a bad relationship with him! If you two were in reconciliation, I would have run to your house to see him many many times!", the young man hugged his phone and whimpered, sliding the page and staring at Shen Wei's official smiling photo with deadly fondness.

"This waist, this body, this face. The top Alpha, I just want to know, who is this jerk that slept with him? I'm going to have a fight with him today! Well, if it's Commissioner Zhao, I can only give my blessing."

"Boring.", Ye Zun sighed in anger and rubbed his face.

Damn Zhao Yunlan, how come every time Shen Wei had this kind of gossip people would think it was Zhao Yunlan?

At first, he thought it was nothing, but after hearing it repeatedly, it was really annoying.

He suppressed the urge to grab that phone in the hand of the person beside him and smash it to the ground. He gathered his stuff and the twisted notes on his desk sat up lazily and yawned.

Nowadays, the media, for the sake of the Shen family, would be the first to inform whatever content was captured and ask if it could be published or not. And something like this should obviously not be published, but for some reason, it has passed.