P1: Chapter 13

Yeji's POV

It's been 2 days and i still haven't heard from Ryujin. I'm not thinking much about it and my friends also wouldn't ask. Well, i told them not to and they respect it. We're at the mall shopping. They said they would treat me to cheer me up. I just follow where they go and let them try stuff on me like jewelries. I'm really not in the mood for this but it's better than staying in my house, waiting.

We decided to go to the arcade. Chae pulled me to the just dance before i could even say no. I guess I have no choice but to do this. A lot of people started to gather watching us two. I hear the cheer of our friends with also them recording us. I'm keeping my focus on the steps but Ryujin wouldn't leave my mind.

We decided to split up after we've dance 4 songs. I'm with Aeri on the basketball sides. We both inserted tokens and started shooting. I can't help but to be distracted with the couple beside me. They're both so pretty. The shorter girl seem to know much about basketball and teaches her girlfriend. She reminds me so much of Ryujin. They remind me of us.

"Woi, play dude time is running!" Aeri hit me helping me get back to my senses.

She grabbed me towards Winter and Karina who's busy in the claw machine. Seriously, they should just buy a plushie. I'm so happy to see these two together. I felt mad at Ryujin for wanting her to go home so bad so i can tell her how i really feel.

"Take these." i told Winter because she's out of tokens and still didn't get the toy. I won't be using them anymore. The games here are boring me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lia shouted while jumping excitedly. She's holding on a small monkey stuffed toy. The girls congratulated her for winning a prize in a claw machine. I also did but that monkey... everything reminds me of her.

--

"We'll see you tomorrow!" they all said when we reached my village's entrance.

I just quietly walked when i felt someone behind me. I looked back to see who. It was my suitor. He seemed surprised too. He gave me a smile but i knew he's shy I can't help but to chuckle.

"Uhm Hi."

"Hello-"

"Call me, Yeji."

"Hello, Yeji. Long time no see."

"Yeah. How have you been?" i asked breaking the awkwardness while we walk.

"I've been good. I started work at WangWang's."

"Oooh that's really great." i told him, smiling.

"I'm actually here to attend my workmate's party."

"How 'bout you?"

"Nothing much really." i smiled at him before looking away. We just walked side by side with no one speaking.

We finally reached my house. I opened the gate as we stopped for a bit to say goodbye. "It was nice seeing you, take care!"

"You too. Goodluck!" i waved watching him go. I can't help but to smile because it really was a nice encounter. I then locked the gate and started walking in. That's when i saw her standing, hands on her pocket.

"Ryuj--"

"I was gone for two days and you already have a boyfriend." she said in a very cold tone.

"He's not my boyfriend!" i walked passed through her. I heard her follow me in.

"Suitor?"

"He was but--"

"So that's why you couldn't answer me? Because i saw how you smiled when he left earlier. Do you like him?"

"I don't."

I'm trying to maintain my composure. She's stressing me so much not letting me finish talking. I feel overwhelmed by everything that's happening right now. She noticed i stopped so she approached me.

"I'm sorry," she said calmly.

"I don't like him. He's not my suitor anymore. I made him stop for you fuck it!"

I feel like I'm going to explode anytime soon. "Where were you Ryujin?! You got me worried sick! Even Winter didn't know where you are, you even turned off your phone!" i didn't hold back shouting at her. She's just looking at me with guilt shown in her eyes.

"I thought something really bad happened to you..." she embraced me tight burying my face on to her chest making me cry hard. I lightly hit her chest and tried to escape her arms but im just too weak from crying.

"Then you go home and the first thing you do is accuse me."

"I'm sorry...sshh, I'm here," she sweetly says as she caress my head.

"I went to war with myself, for you. I love you Ryujin...Don't you ever leave me like that again," I'm crying hard like a kid.

"I won't." she kissed my forehead softly. She tilted my head up to gently wipe my tears. "You're still pretty even when you cry but i wouldn't like to see your tears again,"

"Stop now, Yeddeong-ah~"

"I love you." she gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"I love you." i want her saying that again and again.

Seulgi Unnie calling...

I pulled away and wiped my tears before answering.

"Unnie?"

"Yeji, we need to talk."

"Hmm? About what?"

She sounds serious. "About Ryujin."

"Is she there?"

"Answer me, Yeji."

"Y-yes."

"Look Yeji, I don't want to see you getting hurt. I know Ryujin--" Ryujin grabbed the phone from me.

"Seulgi."

She turned the loud speaker off so i couldn't hear what unnie says. I know it isn't good by seeing Ryujin teary.

"I understand you. Just let me--" *toooooooot*

"Fuck!" she cursed almost throwing my phone. She realized what she's done and glanced at me. Tears started falling from her eyes. She shook her head looking down then kneeled down the ground while sobbing. I leaned down to embrace her.

"What did she say?"

"I'm sorry, Yeji..."

"No, don't say that."

"I'm sorry,"

My tears started streaming down my face. "Stop,"
I feel like my chest is so full right now. I'm having a hard time to breathe.

We didn't spoke and just stayed like that for more minutes. We both managed to calm down, tired from crying. She carried me down to our bed and laid down beside me. I'm using her shoulder as my pillow. She's playing with my hair making me feel sleepy.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow." she just nodded at what i said.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you."

That's the last thing i heard that night.