P1: Chapter 5

Yeji's POV

I woke up from the sounds I'm hearing outside. I checked my phone and it's just 5 in the morning. Oh damn, my head. I almost got up when i saw Ryujin sleeping beside me. She looks so peaceful hugging her monkey plushie. I parted her bangs to get a better look of her face.

"So pretty,"

I stopped staring at her when i heard another series of noise. I went out the bedroom and found Hyunjin in the kitchen. He's cooking. That's nice of him but why so early????

"Goodmorning, Yeji."

"Morning," i replied. He frowned at me.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I should be the one asking you that," i said.

"I couldn't sleep anymore so i just thought I'd cook breakfast."

"How's your sleep with Ryujin?"

"What do you mean?" i said then he chuckled.

"You sound sus dude, I'm just asking since it's the first time you sleep beside someone after Noona left." ah, so that's what he meant. What else could he mean by that Yeji?

---

I'm currently waiting for Karina who's inside the CR. The others are waiting for us at the court. I'm checking myself out in the mirror and stopped when someone came. It's Winter. I smiled at her.

"Hey, let's go?" Karina was excited but changed when she saw Winter. She's nervous.

"Did you two fight or?" i asked them.

"No," they said in chorus.

"We just uhh-" i chuckled at Karina who can't seem to think straight right now. Maybe because she isn't straight at all.

"I'll go now. See you guys," Winter said and walked away fast.

"Spill." i said as i crossed my arms. She let out a sigh and checked around if there's someone who could hear us.

"We've been talking for days and we decided to hang out. We almost made out but i left her because--i wasn't sure."

"Dude..."

"I mean, i just wanted revenge like interact and then leave her but i also got attached and then--"

"Hey, hey calm down." i pulled her in for a hug.

"I haven't talked to her since that afternoon."

"You really should. And if you do like her, then why not go for it?" i worriedly asked.

"There's too much to think about."

"Hmm?"

"My family wouldn't like it. My reputation, the things people might say, i can take them but I don't want--"

"Dude, there's always the judging part. But if you really like the person, those wouldn't matter. And we're here to support you, always." i suddenly remembered Ryujin. What if we also date? Wait no, that's impossible.

I'm just hugging Karina when we heard a knock. I was surprised as soon as we opened the door. It's Yuna and Ryujin looking surprised too. I saw Yuna's hand holding hers.

"Yeji unnie, hello," i gave her a faint smile.

I wanted to ask her why are they here but that would be so dumb. Of course they're here to pee.

I grabbed Karina's arm to walk away from them. I tried hard not to look back. I'm so confused right now. It's totally okay for Ryujin to date someone like Yuna.

"Do you think Yuna likes Ryujin?" Karina said.

"Do you think Ryujin likes her?" i asked her back. She lightly hit my head before speaking again,

"Well let's not mind them, we're also late for class!"

---

I'm lost in my thoughts thinking about what happened in the CR earlier. Suddenly, i felt a presence beside me and saw Ryujin. She sat three benches away and is sweating from playing volleyball. I glanced at her neck with sweat falling down from it. I gulped. Damn, that's hot.

I'm about to talk to her but someone approached her. She's from another course. She offered her a water bottle and Ryujin accepted it. She's about to wipe her face with the towel she also brought so i stood up and sat beside her. I looked at the girl who seemed so shock to see me.

"S-sorry, Miss Yeji." she just gave Ryujin the towel before walking down.

I noticed Ryujin smirking at me so i gave her a "what?" look. She just shook her head. "Here, drink some." i accepted the bottle and drank from it.

"Shin Ryujin."

"Yes, Hwang Yeji?" she says back.

"Is there something going on with you and Yuna?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"I'm curious, also i don't wanna end up shocked seeing you bring her to my house." she laughed hard.

"You're cute."

"I know that. Now tell me." i sarcastically said. She always find time to flirt even at serious situations.

"Nothing. She just wanted someone to come with her because Wonyoung was busy."

I rolled my eyes. I took the towel and used it to wipe my own sweat. She looks at me in disbelief. I started wiping her sweat gently, from her forehead down to her neck.

"Aw, you are so nice Yeddeong-ah,"

"Yep, i just gave you a nickname." she added before i could even react.

"Whatever,"

We stayed quiet watching the other students play. I watch her movements through my peripheral vision. I saw her grip the bottle. I took a deep breath but she noticed it. "Are you okay?" she asked as i stood up.

"Mmhm, I'll leave now because Yuna--i mean Chae is waiting for me." i ran down while waving my hand at her i almost tripped. Help me.

What is wrong with you?! I keep hitting my head because it's still full of gayness. I texted Karina that I'm in our room and she said she'll come in a bit. My phone beeped,

Shin Ryujin

Where are you?

Why?

Nothing lol,

:^)

I remembered the nickname she gave me earlier. Let's see...Ryuddaeng! I changed her name in my contacts. Karina arrived a few minutes later smiling widely.

"I talked to Minjeongie,"

"How did it go?"

"I apologized and told her we should try it again,"

"That's really great, Karina."

We decided to just stay in our room till the next class starts. The others are in the library saying they'd study for the quiz. I bet they're just looking for handsome and pretty students in the campus. "Invite Winter sometime," i said to her.

"Invite your Ryujin too." she said and giggled.

"She's not MY Ryujin,"

"Nahhhh, i saw how you acted with Yuna earlier. And i saw you together on the benches,"

Don't tell me she also saw that-- "You even wiped her sweat HAHAHA," she's hitting my back and all i can do is bury my face down the desk.

"Yeji, falling for a girl? That's new."