P1: Chapter 1

Yeji's POV

I frowned as soon as i opened my eyes when i heard the alarm. Ughhhh, mondays. The alarm clock wouldn't stop i almost threw it. I got up while stretching my arms heading towards the shower.

"You're so hot, baby..."

I can't help but to frown more when i remembered what happened last night.

--
*Flashback*

"Wooooooo!!" we all shouted in chorus. It's Karina's 19th birthday and we decided to go clubbing.

"Hear me out, that guy is hot.." Lia said as she points to a guy drinking with his 6 other friends. They look older than us but not that old. "I agree." Karina said before speaking again,

"He's Park Jinyoung, he's the young founder-CEO of PJY. The number 1 clothing brand in the country." oh wow.

"Does he have a gf?!" Chaeryeong exclaimed. This girl is always too excited. Karina just shook her head making them squeal.

"He has a boyfriend." The look on their faces changed when they heard that but just after a few seconds they all started squealing again. They are shipping even though they don't know who he is dating.

A girl with a black short hair and bangs approached us. We were all waiting for her till she spoke, "Uhm hi..."

"M-may i know your name?" she seems so nervous and kept looking back to her friends. Ah, must be a dare. She's asking Karina, let's see how this goes.

"What if i say no?" she playfully say as she leaned a little towards the girl.

The girl just sighed and almost leave when Karina grabbed her. Ah, seriously.

"Noooo, I'm kidding!"

"It's Karina." She said and gave her a smile. The girl just slightly smiled and went straight back to their place.

"DUDEEEE!" Aeri teased Karina who's shocked by how the girl reacted.

"Yooo, that's the first time someone left you like that." Lia teased too. She held her chest acting so hurt so we all laughed at her.

-
I told them I'll just go to the comfort room. No one wanted to come with me so i rolled my eyes.

"Aaah, fuckk!..Ugh!"

"You're so hot, baby..."

I hesitated whether i should go in or not but i still went in. Just pretend you don't hear everything, Yeji. Pee fast, wash fast and run fast.

I was washing my hands when another girl came beside me. She has a mixed blonde black hair and a little shorter than me. Another woman came out from the cubicle she also came out too. So they're the ones who had seggs in here?

I gulped when i felt the other girl staring at me. She left after giving the blonde girl a kiss on the cheeks. Now it's just the two of us here. I can't help but to feel so nervous. Why is it getting hotter in here?

"What are you looking at?" she said in a cold tone. I was caught off guard so i bumped my hand on the faucet.

"N-nothing, i just find your hair cool." i said. She turned off the faucet and walked towards me.

She went closer and closer leaning to my ear I couldn't even move. Fuck, stop whatever this is. Her hand caressed my waist. I'm about to push her away but then she sighed.

"Whatever," she even rolled her eyes at me before leaving.

"Fuck you!" i shouted knowing she'd hear it. I hold onto my chest to calm myself down.

I swear, if i see her again..

*end of flashback*

Ugh, she totally ruined my night. My friends won't stop teasing me when i came back because i looked so annoyed. Who wouldn't be?!

---

"Hi girls." my brother, Hyunjin greeted us while walking with his friends. He smirked when he did that. He's always so flirty! My friends so dumb for crushing on my annoying brother.

I suddenly remembered something so i poked Karina's arm. She mouthed "what?" looking annoyed.

"That girl who asked you last night, studies here." i said before laughing. "I just found out from Yuna when we had the student council meeting earlier."

"Oh wow, you and Yuna talked?"

"Guys, our Yeji is besties with Yuna now!" all the others teased me. Ugh that's not the point.

"Stop it girls. She's a nice girl okay? And i also don't care about the rank anymore." i explained to them.

Shin Yuna. The top 1 overall in our university. She's a year lower than me and the Secretary of the Student Council. We're not that close, and i never wanted to be close with her--but i know it's just me hating what happened. She's actually so nice to me, calling me unnie.

"Did you ask her the name tho?" Lia asked.

"Mmhm, it's Kim Minjeong. But they all call her Winter."

"Oooh, that's why she's so cold towards Karina." Aeri said and we all laughed but Karina did it sarcastically.

"Just get your revenge, Karina." i told her.

"What happened with you last night Yeji? You looked so mad HAHAHAH-" Chaeryeong said.

"I don't wanna talk about it." i said while shaking my head. Ugh, now I'm pissed again. I don't think she goes in this school because i also tried asking Yuna about it. She didn't find anyone.

---

"BEEEEEEDD!" i exclaimed before jumping on it. Finally, school is done. I'm currently in Chaeryeong's house together with my friends. They wanted to hang out and do a "group study" as if we could really do it.

I'm almost asleep but my phone rang. Seriously, why are you stressing me so much, it's just the 1st chapter! I answered the phone. It's my older sister.

"Hello, Seulgi unnie!"

"Hi, Yeji."

"What's up? Why'd you call?"

"Okay hmm, of course i wanted to check on you--yes i have a favor." she chuckled. She didn't hesitate lmao.

"What is it?"

"I have a close friend who went home there. I want you to let her live with you. Just for months-"

"Can't she find another place to stay in?"

"Well, right now she really can't. She's done so much for me and i was thinking how to repay her. Also she's not used there so it's better she's with a known person."

"We don't know each other..."

"Come on, Yeji, pleaseeee" i sighed. I can't say no to her because she's always so nice, treats me like a baby unlike my brother.

"Fine."

"Really????!"

"Mmhm," i guess it'll be okay because it's her friend.

"Thank you so much! Mwa! i love you lil sis!"

"She's nice okay, plus it's your house so you still rule. It'll be fun, I'll call you when she's coming okay?" she seems so excited.

"Okay unnie, take care!"

"Take care, Yeji-yah, I'll see you soon!" *call ended*

"Who's that?" Karina asked.

"Seulgi unnie," i responded.

"How is she?"

"She's fine. Also, she only called for she's asking a favor, i said yes ofc." she chuckled.

A text message appeared on my phone, from Seulgi unnie.

Her name is Shin Ryujin. Meet her tomorrow at WangWang's.

--author--

Hehe, eat ur meal :))