P1: Chapter 9

Yeji's POV

I'm catching my breath as hard as i could when i came. We both chuckled staring at each other's eyes when my phone rang.

It's Karina. She reached for the phone and gave it to me.

"What?"

"We're just checking on our Yeddeong~ah," It's Aeri, mimicking Ryujin again.

"Does she sound tired?"

"I can't hear Ryujin~"

I can totally hear Lia and Chaer's voices.

"Ughh, i hate you guys!" i said and dropped the call. They're still partying.

Ryujin took the phone and placed it back on the table. I thought she'll already leave my top but she didn't. She just chuckled and kissed me again. Our kiss is deepening when my phone rang again. The timing--

Seulgi Unnie calling...

I pushed her away to reach for my phone. I immediately answered her call. That's when i notice Ryujin spreading my legs. I tried to fight what she's doing but she's strong.

"Ryuddaeng!" i said glaring at her.

"Yeji!!"

"Yes, Seulgi...unnie?" i couldn't talk well because of what this girl is doing to me.

"Is Ryujin there?"

"Mmhhm..why?" she's giving me a hard time seriously.

"Just tell her to check my messages, it's important."

"Ah, okay unnie. I'll just...uhm..uh wait for her to finish showering," she didn't respond for seconds. Did she notice?

"Okay, bye Yeji. I'll call you soon~"

"Bye unnie!" i responded and i immediately hangup. Ryujin also stopped so i gave her a glare.

"What? I just wanted to clean it using my tongue." she said while chuckling. She got up and stole a kiss before heading towards the shower.

"Enough for tonight," then she winked.

---

I'm at school looking all so sleepy with my friends who won't stop teasing me. They keep telling me i have a hickey for wearing a turtleneck today. Yes, i do.

I woke up with 99+ messages in the group chat all about me and Ryujin. Chaeryeong started it with what she saw the party and what they think happened afterwards...

Ryujin didn't go to school because she said she have important things to do. I didn't mind to ask because it's her own business. But maybe it's about Seulgi's messages.

Winter is also at the table with us because apparently, she and Karina are getting there-

"Yeji unnie," we all looked at the girl who spoke. It's Yuna with Wonyoung.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk later? At the back garden after class,"

My friends all looked at me waiting for my answer. I just nodded at her as she shyly smiled to me and to them before leaving. Is it about Ryujin?

---

I'm currently sitting on a bench waiting for Yuna to arrive. I got here early because I'm too nervous full of thoughts on about what she'll say to me. After a few more minutes, she arrived.

"Yeji unnie~" she said in a playful tone. I smiled at her.

"Alright, I'll tell this fast." i gulped.

"Yeji unnie, i like you."

What did she say???? I frowned at her but she just laughed. I'm so confused right now.

"I always did. You are actually my role model. I was sad when i knew you hated me when i took the 1st place, but i know i couldn't have done it without being inspired by you."

"Yuna,"

"Don't get me wrong, Yeji unnie. I'm not expecting our feelings to mutual like we'd date----i just want you to know all these." I'm speechless.

"Also, i know you already like Ryujin unnie. I can feel your glares towards me everytime I'm with her." she laughed. "And i think she does like you too."

"I wanted to be close to her the moment i found out she's living with you. You know, to be more close to you hehe~"

So, she doesn't like Ryujin? And what--she likes me?????? What the hell is happening? I don't know if I'd feel relieved or I'd feel embarrassed because I've been jealous for nothing. Ugh, no I wasn't jealous at all.

"Also, accept this as my gift. I want to be friends with you Yeji unnie!" she showed me a pink and yellow cat keychain.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you Yuna," i said looking down. She jumped at me for a hug so i hugged her back.

"I'm so happy!"

I'm happy too.

We were walking towards the gate. It's almost sunset. She's clinging her arms around me till we saw Wonyoung waiting for her. I waved them goodbye and looked up the sky. I'm always mesmerized by how the sky looks in the afternoon.

"Hwang Yeji," i immediately looked in front when i heard that voice. It's Ryujin.

I excitedly ran to her. We're both smiling at each other. The sky is in pretty colors, so is Shin Ryujin.

--author--

Hope u guys leave a comment! eat ur foods ;)