P1: Chapter 12

Yeji's POV

She's not answering my calls. I tried to contact Winter but she said she's not there. She didn't come home so i am hoping she'd be at school but she isn't. Where are you? I walked towards my friends who are waiting for me on the benches.

"Good morning," Karina greeted.

"Have you seen Ryujin?" the others answered as well.

"No, why?"

"She went out last night. She said she'll be at Winter's but when i called her she said she's not there."

Karina suggested that she'll ask Winter again. She wouldn't lie to her.

"She's not there?"

"Mmhm, she didn't even text or call me. If you want i could show you our convo?"

We got the same answer. Where could she be? I'm starting to get worried so my friends tried to calm me down.

"What happened?" Aeri asked.

"We had a small fight..." I know myself that it's not small.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Aeri making sure so i sighed.

"I hate myself."

They told me to sit down first so i did. They could be so chaotic most of the time but it wouldn't change the fact that they're always here when one needs it.

"I know you know we did it already," i paused sighing. "So she asked me about dating and i couldn't give her an answer."

"I like her, i really do. I'm confused, scared..." Lia immediately hugged me when she saw me teary. That's when i bursted into tears.

"She's my sister's friend, would she even approve? And, I don't want Ryujin to be destroyed by all the people who knows me. They won't stop. You know who i am in this school--" that's why for years i haven't dated anyone. I'm afraid to hurt myself and to hurt my partner when I've seen how a senior give up her love because she couldn't take all the hate from her BF's fangirls.

"We understand, but we also understand Ryujin's side."

"She might feel like you just used her to satisfy yourself. And we really don't know much about her, maybe she had the same experience before?" Chae is right.

"Don't worry too much okay? She'll be back home soon so you can talk about it,"

"For now, you should talk to yourself about what you really feel." Karina said as she caressed my back. "Like what you said to me, we're here to support you."

--(last night)

Ryujin's POV

I don't know where I'm exactly heading right now. I just got on the bus busy looking over the window. The night lights from the buildings are pretty. I closed my eyes to try to sleep but i just couldn't. I'm trying to put me in Yeji's place to know what she's possibly thinking. It's impulsive of me acting and leaving her like that.

I ended up going in a bar to grab a couple drinks. I just badly need it right now. A man approached me leaning close so i pushed him back. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just smirked. Seriously, guys like this? So punchable.

"Dude, just back off." the bartender spoke. He's a blonde guy with pouty lips and freckles. He's good looking. Plus a gentleman. He immediately signaled the security and the guy started to walk away. I mouthed "thank you" to him as he pours me another drink.

I smiled and waved to the bartender as i walk towards the exit. A girl stopped in front of me wanting me to dance with her. It's the alcohol kicking in making me dance with the music. She grabbed me to the back exit. We're at the back alley with only a single light bulb to lit up the way. She pinned me on the wall kissing me aggressively. She's starting to remove my jacket when i realized what's happening. I pushed her away.

"Ah fuck! my head," i felt dizzy with all that but she gave me support.

"Miss, no. I can't do this."

I'm glad she understood me. She guided me back to the bar helping me to sit comfortably on the sofa. She left after. I turned on my phone to dial Seulgi's number. I'm going to tell her what happened.

"Seulgi-ya~"

"Hey RJ, what's up?"

"I'm sorryy,"

"Are you drunk?"

"Nope, I'm Shin Ryujin. Alcohol is nothing to me!"

"Where are you? It's late there! Ya, Ryujin!" ugh why is she scolding me?

"Seulgiiii...i like your sister." No, i love her.

"and i--i touched her."

Silence.

"Go home, Ryujin." she's mad. Who wouldn't be? Even I is mad at myself right now.

"I'll tell Hyunjin to pick you up. Where are you?"

"I'm at--hey where is this?" i asked the guy sitting next to me. "at Rosé along Blackpink Avenue."

She dropped the call. Yeah, i fucked up so bad. I'm feeling more dizzy i couldn't fight the urge to sleep.

-

"Ryujin-ah," it's a man's voice. He sounds familiar but I'm not sure who. I heard him thank the bartender before carrying me back to his car.

---

"Fuck." I'm softly massaging the side of my head. I heard him sigh as he gave me a cup of coffee. I can't believe Hyunjin actually picked me up last night.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here. Noona said to not bring you at Yeji's place." he gave me a confused look. Nah, you'll hate me too.

"Look, I won't force you to tell me what happened but i hope you fix whatever it is, i also need to get ready for school." he said and smiled at me. "But if it's about you hurting Yeji--" he sighed and didn't finish but i know what he means.

"I won't tell Yeji you're here." i just nodded at him.

---

Yeji's POV

I'm sitting outside my house waiting for Ryujin to come home. My friends invited me after class but i refused. It's almost 6pm and it's starting to get dark. Her phone won't even ring since this afternoon. A tear suddenly escaped my eye as i think about of ugly things that might happen.

Time passed and she's still not back. I even ate dinner outside and brought another plate in case she comes home. I looked up the night sky taking another deep breath. I became teary again but i stopped myself from crying. I started to clean up and bring the things inside. I didn't even bother to shower and just jumped on to my bed. I want to sleep. I want to escape my thoughts. I don't want to think about Ryujin. I'm ready telling her how i really feel but,

She's not coming home tonight.