A Hexed Anger (18)

IRENES POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I ran up the hill, all of the men arguing loudly. People watched from their windows; some even came outside to watch.

"HOW COULD YOU PUT HIM IN THERE!" Noah hollered at Leo. I ran past them to the cabin door, I tried to get it open.

The sound of muffled screaming was heard over the arguing. My heart dropped. The door was glued shut.

"You can't open it without a key," Ryan mumbled as he joined my side. I was surprised he spoke to me directly. He looked anxious around me.

"Give me the fucking key!" Noah ordered and we both turned to face the arguing boys.

"Who are you to order me around?" He asked insulted, "Aren't you supposed to be on guard?" He reminded. Noah quieted as his jaw tensed.

"Leo, please let him out!" Alec begged as he joined us at the top of the mountain.

"Oh, now you speak!" Noah laughed sarcastically, "Aren't you supposed to be his mate? What the fuck did you do to prevent this?" Noah hollered at him. Alec looked shocked before his face turned to a cold anger.

Alec looked scary while angry, I noticed. But Noah's words lingered. I couldn't help but to also be angry at Alec as well.

"Shut it, Noah." Alec glared.

This escalated quickly. Noah was the first to swing and it crashed right into Alec's jaw. He fell to the ground.

Alec didn't stay down for long. He got up and tackled him to the floor, his fist swung as Noah attempted to fight back. It was painfully obvious that Alec was stronger than Noah.

"Alec, stop!" Ryan pleaded as he went to shove Alec off of Noah, but it didn't work.

"ENOUGH!" Leo hollered but they didn't stop.

It took five people. Five people to separate them. Alec was persistent, he didn't know when to stop. Ryan held onto Noah tightly, so did Lonni. Leo, Riley, and I had to keep Alec under control. Leo did most of the work, though.

"Have you both lost your minds?! This late at night?! In front of everyone!" Lonni hollered so loud it echoed as she gestured to everyone below the hill watching us, fear in their eyes.

We remained quiet which was worse than the screaming, because we could now all hear Ethans screaming. My eyes burned and soon I was crying.

"He is just a kid!" Noah snapped; his breaths heavy.

"Why do you care so much?" Alec asked, he looked as if he was going to say more but Noah cut him off.

"BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TOO!" He hollered at Alec.

Alec was the one who disappointed me the most. Everyone here wasn't as good as Ethan had said, but I had hope for Alec, and so did Ethan.

"Please let him out!" I finally spoke, turning to Lonni. He didn't deserve to be in there, whatever it was. Tears finally trickled down my cheeks.

Lonni opened her mouth and hesitated, turning to Leo.

"We had a deal," Leo reminded her and she sighed, keeping her mouth shut. I frowned as the tears fell down harder.

They didn't let him out until the next day. I hadn't slept that night, so I could hear the door click once the sun was rising in the sky.

Lonni guided him down the hall and to our room. When the door opened and I could see him, he looked miserable.