▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— epilogue

🍦— epilogue. the beginning of an end.

CAMP WENT LATE that summer. It lasted two more weeks, right up to the start of a new school year, and Vivi have to admit they were the best two weeks of her life. Vivi and Percy spend most of their time together, finding new hiding places away from other campers that tried to ruin their moments. Grover had taken over the satyr seekers and was sending them out across the world to find unclaimed half-bloods.

So far, the gods had kept their promise. New demigods were popping up all over the place ─ not just in America, but in a lot of other countries as well. It was chaotic when everyone came to the Camp, learning new lifestyle and getting to know their godly side.

One of those were Isa and Freya.

The morning after Percy's birthday, Vivi awoke to a loud screams as campers in Cabin eleven begun pointing above Freya and Isa's heads, whispering under their breaths. The girls were still sleeping ( how she slept through those screams, Vivi doesn't know ), although Freya was starting to wake up, rubbing her eyes as she looked around confused. Daughter of Hermes gently woke up Isa, trying not to look a the bright symbol that appeared above the girl's head.

"Isa, baby," Vivi shook the girl's shoulder, calling out to the girl softly.

The black-haired girl jolted out of her sleep, peering up at the older girl, "What. . ." she said in a sleepy voice, trying not to doze off, "What is it. . ." her voice died down as she looked above her head, her eyes widening at the sight, "Oh."

"Yeah," Freya said from the bed next to the girl, Connor by her side, waking her up, "Oh." she was looking above her head at the symbol.

Vivi smiled, "All hail Louise Kang," she said in a prideful, "Daughter of Iris, goddess of the rainbow, messenger of the gods."

"And all hail Freya Zabini," Connor said with a grin, "Daughter of Tyche, goddess of good luck, chance and fortune."

Nico had some undead builders working on the Hades cabin. Vivi was proud of him. Even though he was still the only kid in it, it was going to look pretty cool: solid obsidian walls with a skull over the door and torches that burned with green fire twenty-four hours a day. Next to that were the cabins of Iris, Nemesis, Hecate, and several others Vivi didn't recognize. They kept adding new ones to the blueprints every day.

It was going so well, Annabeth and Chiron were talking about adding an entirely new wing of cabins just so they could have enough room. The Hermes cabin was a lot less crowded now, because most of the unclaimed kids had received signs from their godly parents. It happened almost every night, and every night more demigods straggled over the property line with the satyr guides, usually with some nasty monsters pursuing them, but almost all of them made it through.