008.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 008

🍦— 008. to a fallen angel.

WAS IT WEIRD HOW VIVI AND ANNABETH knew what to do or what the other was saying just by one look? Well, if it's weird, then get used to it because they do that all the time; including right now. Vivi and Annabeth looked at each other and with a simple nod, they understood the plan. They mounted Guido with Percy right behind them and the pegasus took off. Guido took them up to the helicopter. Vivi could hear Rachel screaming inside and could see the mortal pilot slumped over the controls. She had no idea how Rachel was able to stay awake with the enchantment.

"Ideas?" Percy asked the two of them.

"You're going to have to take Guido and get out," Annabeth stated.

"What are you and Bibi going to do?"

None of them replied. Annabeth said Hyah! and Guido went into a nosedive.

"Duck!" Annabeth yelled.

Vivi did just that. She ducked and the helicopter blades barely missed the top of her head. They zipped along the side of the helicopter, and Vivi grabbed the door, following after Annabeth. And that's when things went wrong. Guido's wing slammed against the side of the helicopter and plummeted down with Percy on his back. Two girls were left dangling from the side. Rachel rushed over to them and began to help Annabeth up first.

Vivi just realized, fates were not on her side. The arm the girl used to grab the side of the helicopter was the one that had her injured shoulder. He shoulder felt like it was ripping apart. She cried out in pain, but despite it, she pushed forward. Her other hand grabbed onto the floor of the helicopter. With the strength left in her body ( and some assistance from Rachel ), she pulled herself up into the helicopter. Vivi let out a breath of exhaustion, and thanked gods for not ripping her arm off. She saw Rachel standing in front of her and Annabeth manning the controls.

"Oh God," Rachel let out as they approached the building. "Oh God."

"Please shut up, you're giving me a headache." Vivi said.

Of course she wasn't afraid; she knew what her best friend can do. Annabeth made the helicopter right itself and spin in a circle. She slowly descended the helicopter until it thudded to landing in the middle of Fifth Avenue. With ease, she shut the helicopter off and turned to Vivi with a grin of her face.

The two girls jumped out of the helicopter as Rachel dragged out the pilot.

She noticed what the girl was wearing. Rachel was still dressed in vacation clothes, which was a t-shirt, beach shorts, and sandals. Her red curly hair was tangled and her face looked green from the helicopter ride.