007.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 007

🍦— 007. new powers?!

DID VIVI MANAGE TO anger Percy? Hell yeah she did! Well him, her cabin, Annabeth, her grandmother, but h well. And why were they a bit angry. Well, she may or may not manage to blend within the Demeter cabin and exit the building with them, ready to help in fight. She was not letting Percy and Annabeth battle without her. But when the boy saw her, he went ballistic. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" Percy said when his eyes landed on her figure among Demeter kids.

"Hi." she said simply.

"Vivi, you should be resting and not fighting!"

"I can fight," Vivi said, showing the boy her shoulder was alright, but the sharp pain that traveled though her body and her expression gave her away, "I'm alright."

"You're clearly fucking not." Percy said, "Go back and rest."

"And let you battle alone," Vivi crossed her arms, "Hell no."

"Vivi."

"Percy."

The two held intense staring contest. Annabeth looked between her two best friends, not knowing the outcome of this situation. The tension was high between them and everyone could feel it.

Percy blinked first, feeling his eyes getting dry.

Vivi smiled, "And that's on having doe eyes."

"Fine," Percy hissed slightly, not liking where this was going, "Did you take nectar and ambrosia."

"Duh," Vivi said.

Percy sighed, "Knowing you, you'll argue till you win."

"You're right on that one."

"But, you stay by my side, am I clear? You're not going away from me."

Vivi grinned, "Crystal."

They heard the army before they saw it.

The noise was like a cannon barrage combined with a football stadium crowd ─ like every Patriots fan in New England was charging them with bazookas. At the north end of the reservoir, the enemy vanguard broke through the woods ─ a warrior in golden armor leading a battalion of Laistrygonian giants with huge bronze axes. Hundreds of other monsters poured out behind them.

"Positions!" Annabeth yelled.

Her cabinmates scrambled. The idea was to make the enemy army break around the reservoir. To get to them, they'd have to follow the trails, which meant they'd be marching in narrow columns on either side of the water.