004.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 004

🍦— 004. some serious shit is about to happen.

VIVI DIDN'T know why she was invited for a war council. As far she knew just the Cabin leaders were called, which meant only Travis ( and Connor; did you expect for him not to go ) was supposed to go. But, no. The brothers dragged Vivi with them, pulling her away from where she was training martial arts ─ tai chi to be more specific ─ as Chiron had request for her to come as well. She really didn't want to leave her training session to listen to a upcoming war that was going to happen.

"Don't worry, council meetings aren't that bad," Travis said, as the two walked towards sword arena where the meeting was taking place.

"I've been here a month or so and already in big leagues." Vivi mused, "Good for me."

Travis laughed. "What were you even doing before we showed up?"

"It looked like you were dancing, but not really doing it right."

"It's called tai chi," Vivi rolled her eyes, "One of martial arts I've been training."

"You know those?" Connor asked, looking pretty amazed.

Vivi nodded, "Been training since I was five, which means I can beat your ass any time."

"Oh, I believe you."

Trying to discuss the fate of the camp while Mrs. O'Leary chewed on a life-size squeaky pink rubber yak was not something Vivi expected at her first ( and hopefully last, but she doubts it ) war council. Chiron and Quintus stood at the front by the weapon racks. Clarisse and Annabeth sat next to each other and led the briefing. Tyson and Grover sat as far away from each other as possible. Also present around the table: Juniper the tree nymph, Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite, Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus, Lee Fletcher, son of Apollo, even Argus, their hundred-eyed security chief. Vivi sat in between Travis and Percy, fiddling with her necklace. It was technically her mother's necklace, but Vivi liked to wear it as it gave her comfort she desperately needed.

"Luke must have known about the Labyrinth entrance," Annabeth said. "He knew everything about camp."

Vivi thought she heard a little pride in her voice, like she still respected the guy who betrayed her in so many different ways. She understood that Annabeth and Luke had past, but even if he is Vivi's brother, she doesn't want anything to do with him.

Juniper cleared her throat. "That's what I was trying to tell Vivi and Percy last night. The cave entrance has been there a long time. Luke used to use it."