003.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 003

🍦— 003. the war begins.

RIGHT, SO, from this moment on, Percy Jackson needs to inform Vivi when he goes somewhere or she's gonna lose her shit! One moment, she was watching Isa and George spare ( the younger girl loosing, unfortunately ), the other, she found herself in the back of Camp's strawberry van, travelling to Olympus after Percy gave a phone call to Annabeth.

They'd had about half an hour to pack up their weapons, spare clothes, armor, and possibly anything they found useful and all rushed into the van, some of them with face-paint to camouflage on and some people in all black clothing like Vivi ( black shirt and zip-up hoodie that she thinks she stole from Travis with black leggings and black combat boots ). On her right hand was the only shining object, her dagger in bracelet form.

The Hermes, Athena and Apollo cabin had paired up together for the ride, all sitting in silence. Vivi sat in between Annabeth and Isa; one of Isa's hands was holding Vivi's and her other held Freya's who sat next to her. You could feel the emotions radiating of everyone and you didn't have to an Aphrodite kid for that. Scared, worried, nervous, frightened. Vivi wanted to throw up real bad.

Suddenly, Annabeth's phone begun ringing. She pulled it out and without wasting a second, Vivi snatched it, seeing who it was calling. She's gonna murder him one day.

"Don't you dare disappear like that ever again, Perseus Jackson!" Vivi hissed.

"Nice hearing you too, Bibi," Percy said from the other line with a small chuckle.

This motherfucker had a nerve to laugh!

"I swear to gods, Percy -"

"I'm sorry," he said. "But I needed to do something."

"You better be explaining what that something is."

"I will, I will. But, did you get my message?"

"The message that said almost nothing! Yeah, we got it." Vivi said and she felt Annabeth putting her hand on her knee to calm her down, "We've been worried sick! I've been worried"

"You were worried for me?" Percy asked, and Vivi knows he had a huge grin on his face despite the situation they were currently in.

"Of course I was, you dumb Seaweed Brain!"

"Not you too with the nickname," he groaned, "Never mind that now, where are you?"

"We're on our way, almost to the Queens ─ Midtown Tunnel. But, Percy, what are you planning? We've left the camp virtually undefended. Only Ares Cabin is there and there's no way the gods ─ "

"Trust me," Percy said. "I'll see you there."

He hung up. 

Vivi turned to Annabeth, "I swear, he's going to be the reason I die."