012.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 012

🍦— 012. meeting with the mortal.

VIVI HADN'T SEEN SALLY JACKSON in so long. Last time, the older woman made a blueberry smoothie when Vivi came over to tell Percy that she was moving away. It was the last day she saw his face before arriving at the Camp Half-Blood and founding out that the famous demigod, son of the Big Three, the boy who held the sky to save his friend, actually was the shy, introverted, dyslexia Percy Jackson she knew since she was four. Time goes by so fast.

Vivi didn't worry about meeting Sally once again, what she was worrying ( or being annoyed ) was meeting the infamous mortal friend of Percy's, Rachel Elizabeth Dare; why did they have to know her middle name, Vivi doesn't know.

And so, Vivi currently found herself sitting in the window seat with Annabeth separating her and Percy. She was still feeling annoyed with the boy ( and jealous at how he started explaining who the mortal was ) that she didn't really wanna have conversation with him. Violeta went back to their new apartment, couple of blocks away from the center and Vivi wished she could just go there and forget about everything that happened for the past few months. 

"Bad dreams?" Percy asked Annabeth.

She shook her head. "An Iris-message from Eurytion."

"Eurytion! Is something wrong with Nico?"

"He left the ranch last night, heading back into the maze."

"What? Didn't Eurytion try to stop him?"

"Nico was gone before he woke up. Orthus tracked his scent as far as the cattle guard. Eurytion said he'd been hearing Nico talk to himself the last few nights. Only now he thinks Nico was talking with the ghost again, Minos."

"He's in danger," Percy said.

"No shit Sherlock," Vivi muttered.

"Minos is one of the judges of the dead," Annabeth continued, putting her hand on top of Vivi's knee and squeezed it, "but he's got a vicious streak a mile wide. I don't know what he wants with Nico, but ─ "

"That's not what I meant," Percy said. "I had this dream last night. . ."

Percy told them about Luke, how he'd mentioned Quintus, and how his men had found a half-blood alone in the maze.

Annabeth's jaw clenched. "That's very, very bad."

"Yeah, so what do we do?"

Vivi snorted, "Well, it's a good thing you have a plan to guide us, huh?"