008.

✦ ༉‧₊˚⋆˚( ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ )˚⁺✧₊˚.*♡

🍦— 008

🍦— 008. rising of the death.

VIVI REALLY WISHES PERCY could hurry up with cleaning those stables. Her wrists were starting to hurt from the rope that kept digging into her skin as she couldn't sit still for more then a full minute. They all were struggling against the ropes as it had been tied tighter with more intricate knots; Vivi managed to escape them, but was caught even with her supernatural speed ( curse that dog! ).

"Let them go!" a voice yelled. Vivi's head snapped at the direction from where the voice came, to see Percy running and glaring at Geryon, "I cleaned the stables!"

Geryon turned. He wore an apron on each chest, with one word on each, so together they spelled out: KISS ─ THE ─ CHEF. "Did you, now? How'd you manage it?"

With an impatient look on his face, he told them what happened. Percy met a Naida at the river who told him that there were seashells in dirt. Using the seashells, Percy managed to produce water and that way cleaned the stables.

"Very ingenious. It would've been better if you'd poisoned that pesky naiad, but no matter."

"Let my friends go," Percy said. "We had a deal."

"Ah, I've been thinking about that. The problem is, if I let them go, I don't get paid."

"You promised!"

Geryon made a tsk-tsk noise. "But did you make me swear on the River Styx? No you didn't. So it's not binding. When you're conducting business, sonny, you should always get a binding oath."

Percy drew his sword. Orthus growled. One head leaned down next to Grover's ear and bared its fangs.

"Eurytion," Geryon said, "the boy is starting to annoy me. Kill him."

"Kill him yourself," Eurytion said.

Geryon raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Eurytion grumbled. "You keep sending me out to do your dirty work. You pick fights for no good reason, and I'm tired of dying for you. You want to fight the kid, do it yourself."

Vivi would have applauded to Eurytion if her hands weren't tied up.

Geryon threw down his spatula. "You dare defy me? I should fire you right now!"

"And who'd take care of your cattle? Orthus, heel."

The dog immediately stopped growling at Grover and came to sit by the cowherd's feet.