Chapter Nine

// <3 <3 <3

Rylee's POV

"You won't need this anymore, then." Loretta said, before she slipped off my dressing gown that I was wearing. "You can keep it as well, because it looked amazing on you." she complimented me before she picked me up and brought me over to the bed. She laid me down and immediately sank her fangs into me. I arched my back, letting out a loud moan. She was feeding from me, but she was giving me something in return. Pleasure. 

She then pulled away, to give me a smirk. She turned her head to look at Lola. I decided to sit up, feeling a little bit scared of what was going to happen. "There's no need to be scared of me, Rylee. I love you, remember?" she asked me. "I do remember but you are new to this vampire thing." I replied in a worried tone. She then walked to the edge of the bed and climbed onto it, before she crawled towards me and caged me in with her legs. I grabbed Loretta's hand, not wanting her to be left out. Her lips were coated in dry blood, which made me look over to Loretta, seeing a fresh bite mark on the side of her neck. "Vampires can feed on other vampires?" I asked Loretta, "Yes." she replied, before I watched Lola licking her lips in the corner of my eye. That was a little bit...disturbing. 

"This is confusing though. How can someone like you, have two mates?" I asked Loretta, "Like I said on the blood moon, I'm rare and special." she told me. Then, Lola leaned in and started to kiss my neck softly. I squirmed a little bit, feeling a tiny bit strange but in a good way. "I don't think I'll be excited for the next blood moon." I told Loretta, before I felt a new pair of fangs bite into me. I let out a small groan, before it turned into a moan. I then let go of Loretta's hand so I could have some time with Lola. 

I placed my hands on her sides, moving them up and down slowly as she was feeding from me, until she somehow healed the bite mark with her tongue and moved her head up so she was looking deep into my eyes. She wrapped her arm around me, bringing me closer to her body. I tilted my head to the side a little, feeling like I was in a different world with her. 

I then kissed her again for the second time, but this kiss was totally different. It gave me tingles. Loretta went behind me and started to kiss the top of my back.

And the rest of it was pure pleasure which left me exhausted.