Chapter Four

Rylee's POV

As we watched the photo burn in a little handmade campfire, I couldn't help but to feel like I could trust Loretta. We stared at the small flame for another minute before it went out due to some gentle wind. "Good riddance." she said to it. She then turned around to continue with whatever she was doing before, until I said this to her. "I think I can trust you. You aren't that person." 

She stopped, and turned to face me. Her eyes were a light shade of purple, she didn't say anything back, she just listened to what I was saying to her. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that on your own." I also said. She then walked towards me and softly grabbed my hand. "It happened before you were even born, Rylee. I'm not hurt. I'm not in pain either." she reassured me. I let out a small sigh, looking down to see her thumb stroking the top of my hand. Suddenly, I felt a small spark which made me pull my hand away from her. I looked at her for a couple of seconds, feeling some type of strong energy flowing around us. "What the fuck was that?" I asked her, seeing if she knew what just happened. 

Her eyes were darker now, which meant something was up. Then, she said something really fucking weird. "The time is getting closer. The time is getting nearer. The time is getting stronger." 

She then looked at me, her eyes getting darker again. They were almost black which made my heart skip a couple of beats. Then, I watched her run off back inside of the castle.  I didn't know what just happened to her but I was worried. I hoped she was okay. I went back into the castle for warmth and decided to explore around more. 

I found myself in a little study room, with a desk in the middle. I checked the dark wooded book shelves and found...nothing. Damn. I was really hoping to see if there was any explanation to why Loretta became weird. "The time is getting closer, the time is getting nearer, the time is getting stronger." I said what she said out loud, trying to figure it out. But, it was too much for my human brain so I left the study room and went upstairs to hear some heavy breathing coming from Loretta's bedroom. 

I went towards the bedroom, seeing the door cracked open just a tad...

"Loretta? I'm coming to see if you're okay." I gave her a warning before I came into the bedroom and saw what she was doing to herself. Yeah...I shouldn't have come in here. She was making love with herself which was extremely...over the top. She let out a soft yet needy moan, giving me eye contact. "Something's a hundred percent wrong with you." I told her, my eyes widened at what I was witnessing. 

I then turned around to leave until I saw her begin to crawl off the bed and got up. 

"It's okay to watch me. I'll gladly do the same to you if you want me to..." she sang the last part seductively into my ear.

I then placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it, to find out that it got 'magically' locked. How?!

"Oh, that's a pity. Looks like you have a front seat to my show."