Chapter Fourteen

// <3 <3 a little bit of love is in the air with these two...

Rylee's POV

I was in the bedroom, sitting in the middle of the bed cross legged as I waited for Lola to finish her shower. Because of our mate bond, I could feel what she's feeling and that was lust. Always lust with vampires. It was getting tiring. A couple of minutes later, Lola walked into the bedroom wearing a black towel. "How was your shower?" I asked her, "Very refreshing, thank you." she replied before she walked towards the bed and stopped at the edge of it. Her eyes went a dark shade of purple for a few seconds. She then bit her lip with her normal teeth, for now. I didn't even know that vampires had so many canine changes. Small fangs meant feeding, medium fangs meant claiming, large fangs meant...

I actually didn't know what they meant. I never seen them have large fangs. And that would be fucking horrifying.

Then, I watched Lola sit down and turned her head to look at me before she patted her lap for me to come and sit on her. I hesitantly moved off the bed and walked over to her, slowly sitting down on her lap. "I think it's best that if you take off your night dress." she told me, I sighed, before I took off my black night dress. She then leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Perfect." 

I tilted my head back slightly, feeling her move some of my hair away from my neck. She placed her hands on my sides and leaned down towards my neck and felt her feeding fangs sink in. I arched my back, finding it enjoyable immediately as there was no pain. She fed from me for a couple of minutes, until she pulled away and healed the bite mark with her tongue.

She then lifted her head up and started to hum a little as she started to think. She always did this. "What are you thinking?" I asked her, before she picked me up and gently laid me down on the bed. I was wearing black underwear and a matching bra, so I wasn't fully exposed. Lola continued to hum, before she leaned down and started to kiss the top of my stomach softly. Each time she did this, my chest rose up as I was kind of ticklish and I was holding back my noises. "Do you mind if we make a little love?" she asked me while she gave me those soft kisses. "I forgive you for breaking the promise." I told her. "I don't mind at all." I said, giving her the permission.

Then, she moved up and pressed her lips against mine deeply, making me kiss her back. She let out a soft moan, watching her have goose-bumps on her cold skin. Then, she sat me up and wrapping her legs around my waist so I wouldn't go anywhere. I then slipped down my bra to see her reaction. She giggled, taking off her towel. She pulled away from the kiss to let me breathe. "I'm glad that the world decided to go mad." I told her, "Me too." she agreed. I then pressed my lips against hers again, bringing her down to the mattress again. 

Our bodies were pressed together as we made out, my hands were all over her back as she gave me everything I desired. Her passionate love.

A hour later, I was in her arms until I went to sleep.