Chapter Thirteen

// Short and sweet.

Rylee's POV

It has only been two days since I nearly encountered death, and Lola was having her punishment. I was sat on the window sill, staring at the window and watched the world go by. "I'm sorry for making you feel sad, my love." Loretta said, making me turn my head to look at her. "I need her." I told her, referring to Lola. She let out a small sigh, "You know what, I do too." she told me back. "Free her from the punishment, please." I then pleaded with her.

"Okay. I will. I didn't know what I was thinking about putting her in a dungeon for a week. She'll go insane." she said, before I watched her walk over to the basement, opening the door and headed downstairs. I couldn't help myself but to follow her down.

Once I did, I regretted it. 

Lola looked horrific. Her eyes were a dull crimson, and there were bags under her eyes. I thought vampires didn't really need sleep but apparently they did need it. "Is that Rylee behind you?" Lola asked Loretta, "Yes, she is. I'm sorry for going overboard with you. I was...-"

"Protecting her, I know." she finished her sentence. Then, Loretta unlocked the dungeon door and moved away so Lola could walk out. She was still nude, which wasn't really a good thing because of Loretta. "Can I feed from you, babe?" Lola asked me, bringing me into their conversation. "I'm not sure." I replied honestly. "It will be pleasurable..." she started to slowly convince me. I looked at Loretta, "She wants to feed from you, my love. Not me. To her, you are special and I can't agree more." she told me. 

"It won't lead to anything else either. But I do want to cuddle with you in bed, after I had a shower." Lola carried on, gently taking my hands. I then looked up at her, "Promise?" I asked her.

"Promise."