Chapter Six

// <3 <3 BLOOD MOON <3 <3 <3 <3 (Yep, there's gonna be quite a few love chapters in this book.)

Rylee's POV

A minute later, I watched her pull away and felt her lift up my chin to make me lock eyes with her again. Then, I got freed by her compulsion, not feeling controlled anymore. "How was my bite?" she asked me. "I'm still alive. And it felt good." I replied, telling her the truth. "Just good?" she asked, I nodded. Then, she smirked. "I can do much better if you want it." she purred. I arched my eyebrow, before I watched her point at her area. Damn, she was needy towards me.

"She's holding herself back, you know." Loretta told me. "Who?" I asked her. "My vampire side isn't fully out yet. The moon hasn't settled." she replied. "We are only getting started."

"Shit." I said out loud, causing her to giggle. We waited for a few minutes, until I realised that Loretta was actually sweating. She let out a soft moan, tilting her head back so she was looking at the ceiling. I watched her for a couple of moments, before I got up from the bed and walked over to the door slowly, seeing if it had been unlocked. "Come on, my little one. Come back here. You belong in my arms." I heard her say, but she was far more seductive this time. I turned around, looking at her for a single second before I turned around and faced at the door. "What was that, my little one?" she then asked me, until I suddenly watched a pair of arms wrap around me, picking me up and took me to the bed where she laid me down and pressed her lips against mine deeply but softly. I arched my back as she placed her cold hands on my sides. 

I started to breathe heavily, kissing her back before she pulled away and looked at me. "My mate." she purred. "Mate?" I responded, "Yep. My mate." she told me. Her eyes were the darkest red I've ever seen. She was prepared to do something to me, I could see it. "I told you literally ten minutes ago that you were mine." she said, "And now...do you want to be connected with me?" she asked me. I looked into her eyes for a couple of seconds, admiring them quite happily. Was I still under her compulsion? I didn't know...

"Will it be painful?" I asked her, before she shook her head and leaned down, pressing her lips against my neck, feeling her fangs sink in again. I let out a soft moan, deciding to wrap my legs around Loretta until she placed them back down on the bed. Of course she had to have plans for me. I then began to feel slightly different, as if I could...share the same feeling as her. Once she pulled away, all I could do was to stare at her again. "I never knew vampires could sweat so much during this." I told her, making her laugh a little. "It's normal, love. I'm still trying out nicknames to call you so if I find the right one, I'll call you that." she said. She then moved down, heading towards my area. 

My eyes went wide, watching her head go down...

 After the first round, I passed out.