Chapter Five

Rylee's POV

I tried to open the door again, but nothing was working for me. I really was trapped in here with a creepy Loretta. I turned around and saw that she was back on her bed, but she wasn't playing with herself. She was watching me, but didn't say anything to me. She was just...staring. "So, I got a front seat to your 'show'?" I asked her, using the quotation signs with my fingers. She nodded, before I watched her close her eyes. I crossed my arms, putting my back against the bedroom door and slid down, then sat cross legged on the floor. 

A few minutes later, I watched the room turn a bloody red. "What the fuck." I said out loud, hoping that Loretta didn't hear me. I stood up slowly and saw that she haven't moved. But, her fangs were poking out as she was probably sniffing my scent and getting pleasure out of it...

Shit. She was smelling me. Shit!

Then, her eyes snapped open. They were glowing crimson orbs, before she started to look around and saw me. "Take your seat." she gave me a order, "I'm good." I told her, "Take your seat." she ordered me again, but in a scarier tone. "Okay, chill! Where do you want me to...-"

"In front of me."

I got onto the bed and quickly followed her scary order, sitting in front of her. Shit, she was horrifying up close. I avoided eye contact, by looking over to the large body mirror on the wall. "Can I please play with you?" Loretta asked me as she was leaning towards my neck, moving my hair away to the side. She then decided to sit on me, wrapping her long legs and caging me as if I was her prey. It was kind of...hot. She was exposed and I was clothed. I felt her place her hands on both sides of my face and went in for the first kiss. 

I gasped, accidentally parting my mouth for her to put her tongue in, causing me to arch my back as I was fighting for dominance. "Nobody can dominant a Goddess..."  she said into my mind which startled me, giving her the win. She pulled away, smiling at me innocently. "You...you...you..." I stuttered out the beginning of my sentence before she placed her finger on my lips. "Yes, I did. I am a vampire Goddess. A rare one. The rest of them had died in the war. I'm the only one left and here I am today, on this VERY special day, with the one that I will forever love." she told me. I sat there, completely stunned and blown away. She was not just a Goddess, she was a rare one. "Am I the one that you will love forever?" I asked her, as a reply, she pressed her lips against mine again, deeply. 

I let out a soft moan, feeling her put her body weight on me, making me lower myself down onto the mattress. She pulled away from the kiss again and tugged lightly at the blue top that I was wearing. I then realised what she wanted to do to me. She wanted to make love with me...

"Have you ever made love before?" she asked me. "Nope. First time." I told her. "I'll give you the best experience, then." she replied, "I'll take care of you." 

Then, she pulled me up and gently caressed the side of my cheek with the back of her fingers. I started to slowly avoid eye contact again until I watched her eyes glow a deep purple. I looked at her again, but I was looking into her wonderful eyes. It felt like I was falling down a rabbit hole, but really, I was falling into her compulsion. "I'm sorry I had to do that. You were starting to misbehave, I can't have that." she said. I tried to blink, but I couldn't snap out of it. She got me.

"Take off your clothes for me." she then gave me a order. I did what she ordered and took off my clothes in front of her, before her hands immediately began to touch and feel my chest. I arched my back, feeling some invisible small electric sparks run through me. "Lola..." I said her nick name that I gave her. "Yeah?" she asked me, before I tilted my head to the side and immediately watched her lean down to my neck, giving it a long lick until I felt her fangs go deep into me. 

She started to feed, snaking her arms around me and pulled me against her. I could tell she wanted to do this for a long fucking time. I didn't touch her, I just let her feed from me.