Chapter Seventeen

// <3 <3 <3 Aftermath time, this will be part 1 and chapter eighteen is part 2. Enjoy.

Rylee's POV

I was on top of Loretta, waiting for her to wake up. I was breathing heavily, trying to contain myself from going insane. Being a vampire was incredible. I didn't know why I was fighting them as a human. I leaned down, giving her some gentle neck kisses until I felt her wrap her arms around me. "Mine." I growled, "Bite me, my little one." she purred in my ear. I then did exactly that, sinking my fangs into her. Then, Lola woke up. "Someone's in a delicious mood." she said with a small giggle. A minute later, I pulled away and automatically went over to Lola, sitting on top of her. 

I licked my bloody lips, my breathing becoming steady as Lola began to run her hands up and down my body. "Mine..." I purred at her, "You were breathing hard because you wanted to feed, but didn't know how to. Now, you are feeling our lust more." Loretta explained to me. "And I know how to help you." Lola told me, "Let us take care of you." she then said. I then got off her, sitting on the mattress before Loretta grabbed me and pulled me close to her.  "Mine." I said that word again, "You are feeling some very strong energy from our bond, my little one. Like Lola said...let us take care of you." I heard Loretta tell me.

Lola then moved forward and placed her lips against mine deeply and passionately, causing me to let out a soft moan. Then, I moved my lips away from hers, sinking my fangs into her neck. But, I wasn't feeding from her. Loretta knew what I was doing, so she let me go. Lola started to moan directly into my ear, giving me goose-bumps and chills. Then, I pulled away and looked at her, smiling happily. What did I do that made her this happy?

Well, if I can make her this happy...

I slowly turned around and caged Loretta with my legs. I watched her tilt her head to the side, and then I did the same to her. A few minutes later, I pulled away from my mate and saw that she was smiling happily too. "You are a fast learner, aren't you?" she asked me. 

I arched my eyebrow, slightly confused with what was going on. 

Lola wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her chin against my right shoulder. 

"You marked us, my little one. And now we are going to reward you."