Chapter Eighteen

// <3 (SHORT LOVE BIT AT THE BEGINNING!)

Rylee's POV

"H...How?" I asked Loretta, who couldn't help to giggle at my confused look. "Your instincts." she replied before she planted a kiss on my lips, kissing her back. But, when she was about to pull away, I took her back in by wrapping my legs around her and pressed my lips against hers deeply and passionately. I didn't care if it was my turn to be pleasured, I wanted my mates. It's weird, but I loved it. It was double the fun for me. Wait...who was I? 

I let go of Loretta and started to calm myself down, breathing heavily. I placed my hand against my chest, feeling...feeling nothing beating. "What's wrong?" Lola asked me, worried. I couldn't say anything. I was realising that...I was no longer a human. Like at all...I was something else. I was a vampire. I felt like I was going to either throw up, or faint. But why the fuck does blood taste so damn good? I wanted more of it...but I didn't want it. Then, I had a sharp pain in my head. I placed my hands on both sides of my head, groaning. "Lola...I want you to leave this room immediately." I heard Loretta order Lola. "What's happening to...-"

Suddenly, I was hearing Lola begin to choke.

"She told you to leave." I heard myself saying to her. But that wasn't me. "Free her, Rylee." Loretta gave me a order. I then picked up Lola, still holding her by the throat. "That's not freeing her, Rylee. Come on, she's fucking innocent." she told me. At this point, Lola became unconscious. "Such a weak little creature..." I tutted at her form, before I released my hand from her throat, dropping her down onto the bed. 

"I was exactly like you when I was awakened, my little one. But, you really do need to come back to me. Please. Come back." she said to me softly. She had tears in her eyes...I never knew they could cry. The piercing pain then stopped, just like that. 

I looked over to Lola, widening my eyes at the hand mark. 

"I did that." I said to myself out loud, pointing at what I did. Lola...

I knew she wasn't dead, because I could feel her. 

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." I began repeating the words, apologising. "You got nothing to apologise for...she learnt her mistake." Loretta told me. 

"What actually just happened to me? I felt this piercing pain in my head and then I was completely someone else..."

"Your vampire side awakened, my little one. That's what happened."