Apollo grinned. "She'll be fine in a few minutes. Just enough time for me to compose a poem about our victory: 'Apollo and his friends save Olympus.' Good, eh?"

"Thanks, Apollo," Percy said. "I'll, um, let you handle the poetry."

The god turned to Vivi, "And you?"

"Sorry?" she said and then realized he was talking about her shoulder, "Oh, yeah, got stabbed with a poisoned knife. . . when was it?" she looked at Percy.

The boy shrugged. Just like Apollo did to Annabeth, he passed a hand over Vivi's shoulder and muttered and incantation in Ancient Greek. The pain and soreness disappeared like it had never been there.

"It will leave a scar, but I don't believe it should hurt anymore." Apollo said.

"Thank you, Lord Apollo." Vivi said, rolling her now good shoulder.

The next few hours were a blur. The gods set about repairing the throne room, which went surprisingly fast with twelve super powerful beings at work. Vivi, Grover and Percy cared for the wounded, and once the sky bridge re-formed, they greeted their friends who had survived. Vivi threw herself on her grandma once she laid her eyes on the older woman. The Cyclopes had saved Thalia from the fallen statue. She was on crutches, but otherwise she was okay. Connor and Travis had made it through with only minor injuries. They promised them they hadn't even looted the city much ( which Vivi was suspicious about ). They told Percy his parents were fine, though they weren't allowed into Mount Olympus. Violeta walked with Isa and Freya, the two youngers girl thankfully only havening minor wounds and scratches over their bodies, but nothing death worthy.

Mrs. O'Leary had dug Chiron out of the rubble and rushed him off to camp. Her brothers looked kind of worried about the old centaur, but at least he was alive. Katie Gardner reported that she'd seen Rachel Elizabeth Dare run out of the Empire State Building at the end of the battle. Rachel had looked unharmed, but nobody knew where she'd gone.

Nico di Angelo came into Olympus to a hero's welcome, his father right behind him, despite the fact that Hades was only supposed to visit Olympus on winter solstice. The god of the dead looked stunned when his relatives clapped him on the back. I doubt he'd ever gotten such an enthusiastic welcome before.

Vivi ran up to the younger boy as he looked for her, hugging him despite his protests in presence of his father. The girl didn't care in that moment. She was thankful he had survived and came back in one piece, "You're alright! Oh gods, do you know how worried I was?"

"Okay, Vivi," the boy pushed her away slightly, keeping his hand over her arms and a smile of gratefulness laid on his face, "Glad you're safe now."

Vivi hugged him once more. 

Clarisse marched in, still shivering from her time in the ice block, and Ares bellowed, "There's my girl!" the god of war ruffled her hair and pounded her on the back, calling her the best warrior he'd ever seen. "That drakon-slaying? THAT'S what I'm talking about!" she looked pretty overwhelmed. All she could do was nod and blink, like she was afraid he'd start hitting her, but eventually she began to smile.

Hera and Hephaestus passed them ( Vivi did her best not to punch the goddess ), and while Hephaestus was a little grumpy about Percy jumping on his throne, he thought I'd done "a pretty bang-up job, mostly."

Hera sniffed in disdain. "I suppose I won't destroy you and those little girls now."

"Right here, your majesty." Vivi said in a sarcastic tone.

"Annabeth saved Olympus," Percy told the goddess. "She convinced Luke to stop Kronos. Vivi fought in the battle like a warrior she is. Her face isn't even wounded."