Pokeshipping: Overdosing

Start from the beginning

Misty rolled her eyes. She decided she was going to make Ash shut up and give him a pain killer, even if she knew he didn't even need it. If only Mrs. Ketchum didn't listen to Ash's crap and brought a doctor so he can blow up this jerk's cover.

The redhead got up and reached for the tablets on Ash's nightstand. Right when she was about to pop open the small white pill, Ash grabbed her hand briskly.

"Ash!" Misty dropped instantly the medicine and she got pulled close to Ash. Her knees were on his bed now.

"It hurts right here."

Misty almost stopped breathing. Ash has put her hand right on his upper belly. What the hell he was thinking he was doing? That area was a no-no.

Too close—it's too close from—Oh.My.God.

"It hurts right there."

Misty's insides were screaming. Ash was moving her hand slowly over his upper stomach. Misty was trying hard not to move any finger. She had to keep her hand numb. She didn't want anything awkward happening.

But she had to stay calm, right? She couldn't let him suspect anything.

And plus, it was just a stomach. Why was she freaking out about touching a stomach? People touch each others' stomachs all the time.

Wow, that sounded kinky—forget about it.

"Quit it, Ash! You look fine!" Misty pulled her hand away harshly. Someone just had to put this loser back where he belongs. "And plus, it's only swollen because it's flabby!"

"Don't upset me. I'm sick." Misty hated when Ash pulled that puppy face of his. He looked friggin cute, and the messy black hair with his big brown eyes weren't making things easier for Misty.

The redhead was sure Ash was the only guy alive whose small tummy made him look even cuter. How did he even do that? Misty looks literally like a whale when she gains a pound.

Winter months? Winter coat? Those are even better—period; those are Ash's best investments. The level of Ketchum fangirling during winter is too damn high.  

"Stop being this spoiled brat! You're fine. I'm leaving."

Misty grabbed her bag from the ground and started collecting her stuff from Ash's nightstand.

"You'll leave me alone? What if I need help?"

"You don't need help."

"Yeah, I need you."

Misty was about to squeal. She wasn't sure if it was because she was shocked or because she felt like she needed to fangirl about it. She turned around when she felt a certain presence.

Ash has leaped out of the bed and was right an inch away from her. "Wh—what?"

"You know where it hurts?" Ash began again. The sly look on his face was hard to miss. Misty knew things will change starting this day between them.

Ash grabbed her hand again and placed it on his upper belly. "Here..."

The redhead didn't move. Her cheeks were red by now. She knew Ash noticed.

".... Then... here... and here..." Ash moved her hand so it stroked his whole abdomen. Then he placed it on his cheek.

Misty was freaking out—no, she was fangirling.

"... and now, it hurts... here."

Misty gasped. Ash heard it clearly. 

"Hum?" Ash was smiling. He had placed Misty's hand on his lips now. It's like he was waiting for her to react, but damn it, Misty was too shocked, and she didn't know what to do. What was she supposed to do now?

Kiss him?

"A-..."

Misty felt her heart stop for a second. Ash was moving her index finger so it stroked his upper lip.

"... it hurts a lot in here... it hurts a lot..."

How-

Why-

He-

Damn-

Did he just lick her finger?

"Ash!" Misty cried out and threw herself at the teen boy. Her lips were only kissing the corner of Ash's mouth but that's because she didn't exactly threw herself the right way, and because she's never kissed anyone before. How would she know? She was a hopeless romantic, and her crush was a dirty minded guy.

The redhead pulled away and stepped back. Her face was ridiculously red. Ash was blushing too, but only slightly.

Misty couldn't believe herself, but she said it; yes, she said it:

"Does it still hurt now?"

"Not so much." Ash grinned at Misty's very first attempt to flirt with him. Her hands were shaking like crazy. What will they become now? They ruined their friendship, or not.

Misty didn't know. The only thing she knew right now is that licking lips made Ash look very attractive:

"I think I could use another tablet..."

But that only resulted in having Ash get slapped across the face with Misty's bag. He was horrified, and Misty was smirking this time. She got this genuine idea suddenly and it was time she proved Ash she was capable of being a better flirt than he is.

"Misty! What the hell was that?"

"What? The doctor said you should be taking only one tablet per day!"

"What—what—that's... stupi—ugh! Misty!" Ash was so mad, not sure if he was mad at himself or at Misty. He's been preparing for this moment for so long, and Misty dared destroy it!

He noticed how she was giving him this dirty, flirty look. Now what? She was going to tell everyone that she rejected him in such a stupid way?

"Unless you want to overdose..."

Oh, he underestimated her.