Pokeshipping: Overdosing

Start from the beginning

"How—how could y—Ash!" Misty shouted. She wanted to scream her lungs out. How could he? "Stop being this spoiled brat!"

"I'm not being a spoiled brat; I'm sick." Ash grabbed his pillow and hugged it.

Misty took a deep breath and turned around. "Sleep then, and let me finish this book."

"Misty, at least help me get up. I swear I'm running a fever. I could get up and faint or something."

Why did Misty have to fall for the wrong guy, hum? Why Ash Ketchum, from all down-to-Earth guys and calm ones, hum? HUM? She could have fallen for Tracey, or Brock, or even Todd—or even Gary. She wouldn't mind Gary and not even his dirty games and flirting, honestly.

"Here!"

"Ash!"

Misty instantly gasped and turned around when Ash grabbed her hand and placed it on his forehead. She was shivering and she felt a hot warm rush through her.

"A-Ash, you're—you're not running a f-fever..." Misty stuttered. She barely heard what she said. Her whole attention and focus was on the current physical contact with Ash.

"Really? But I feel hot."

No you just did not, Ash Ketchum... Misty wasn't even trying to pull her hand away. It was making her feel guilty. He just said he was feeling hot; he didn't mean anything with it. Why was her mind so dirty?

"But—try here then!"

Misty gasped again when Ash grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. "See?"

"Ash-"

"Here—I swear, it's burning hot!"

Now he was placing it on the left side of his chest—no, no, this was wrong. "Let go of my hand, Ash! You're not running a fever! You're faking this whole thing!"

The redhead pulled her hand away and turned to give Ash her back. She sat on the ground and picked her book up.

Damn it, his heart was beating so fast. Misty could clearly feel his heartbeat—it was so... so... so...

Ugh! Oh my God, I'm such a pervert! Misty shook her head slightly and tried hard to regain herself. She needed to focus on the novel. She had to finish it. It was for English class.

"I'm not faking anything. My heart's beating so fast—it's the fever. I'm so hot. I feel sooo hot."

Why did you have to exist... Misty wondered if Ash's main goal in life was to make her life hell. Maybe he was just clueless and he wasn't doing this on purpose? Nope, not that. He was sixteen; he knew exactly what he was doing.

Misty was sure he was totally aware of the fact that he was making her turned on right now.

And plus, he and Gary were inseparable. God knows what Gary can teach Ash—or what can Ash teach Gary. Misty no longer trusted him. She couldn't even trust herself around him now. 

What? She was sixteen too; she could do something foolish someday.

Whaaat? Of course girls can be foolish too! What did you think?

"Miiistyyyyy... my stomach huuuurts..."

"Watch what you eat next time then." Misty had to regain herself. What was she thinking anyway? She had to put Ash back into his right place. He was extending his limits. Using the bathroom? Seriously?

"And don't stuff your face without care in the world."

"It hurts, Mistyyyy. It huuuurts..."