114 | House Of Queens

Start from the beginning

     Since they were playing basketball, Viktor wasn't wearing his black coat and gloves. He was only wearing his white polo shirt that almost looked see-through because of his sweat. It was even unbuttoned to the point where his chest was showing. His sleeves were rolled upward too, and his hair was an absolute mess. It was definitely not a look that was fit to welcome a queen.

     "My queen, you should have told me you were coming. I could have prepared a grand ceremony for your visit," Viktor says, approaching Cindy to give her a hug. But just before he could even touch her, Rosalia blocks Viktor and pushes him away.

    "Don't you dare come any closer," Rosalia warns, instantly making Viktor laugh.

     "My my, still so feisty Rosa. Such an attitude always made me shiver in delight," Viktor says as he licks his lower lips.

     "Don't humor me, Mad King," Rosalia seriously tells him, and Viktor finally steps back.

     Finally, his playful aura disappears, and a more serious appearance welcomes them.

     Viktor snaps his fingers, and two members of Dangerous Five (Under PHD) run to his side to hand him his handkerchief and his coat and gloves.

     Viktor wipes his sweat first before wearing his uniform. He then fixes his brooches and walks toward the stage to sit on the throne. Usually, Hee-joon would follow and take a seat beside him, but the prince didn't move. Since the queen was here, it automatically makes it her throne, but of course, Cindy didn't take a seat. The least she wants to do in this situation is to sit beside Viktor.

     "So, why did you decide to visit our castle?" Viktor finally asks.

     Cindy steps closer, leaving Rosalia and the other queens with Busters.

     Without removing her eyes on Viktor, Cindy equally shows him her dominance as she says, "I came to meet you because I wanted to let you know that my proposal still stands. Bow to me and I will help you and your house."

     "Never," Viktor immediately answers, almost gripping on the armrest of his throne in irritation. "It will take more than just a bomb explosion before I'd even bend my knees for a woman like you."

     "You watch your mouth!" Rosalia fires back, but Cindy immediately puts her hand up to stop her.

     "Still as stubborn and prideful as ever," Cindy says as she starts walking towards the stage so that she can get closer to Viktor. Viktor doesn't move from his seat as Cindy finally arrives in front of her. She then bends over and touches Viktor's chin before whispering in his ear, "Did madam Luna make you weak, our little Vi?"

     Viktor's eyes widen from shock, and before he could even lay a hand on her, Cindy immediately pulls a dagger out from her booth and directly points it at Viktor's neck, instantly making him stop moving.

     Busters were ready to make their move, but the three queens who were there made sure that they wouldn't get any closer to their leader.

     "Your pride will poison you one day Viktor. When will you realize that just because you finally have the crown, it still does not make you a king," Cindy tells him, pressing the edge of her dagger on Viktor's neck.

     Blood slowly drips from his neck, but Viktor doesn't falter as he continues to stare at Cindy's eyes with complete anger. "If you have forgotten Cindy, the previous kings made use of the queens before too, and nothing good came out of it. I would rather be poisoned by my pride than be wounded by such claws again."

     Cindy doesn't say anything, but she finally pulls her dagger away from Viktor's neck.

     "Despite your stubbornness, my offer still stands. Bow to me and my house will assist you," Cindy says, immediately making Viktor stand from his seat.