"Let's go to sleep" Hobi whispers as his nose continues to touch mine. I come back from my bad memories and I move my head up and down in agreement. I watch in awe as he moves his hands from my waist and before I can miss them. One of his hands find it's way to link with my hand and he leads me to the bed. I didn't have a plan for today on where I was sleeping and honestly the first thought that crossed my mind was the couch. But now that I stopped denying my feelings I will follow him to the end of the world even if I burn on the way there.

We don't speak and I think everything we needed to say to each other was said with that kiss. I told him I love him and he told me how much he missed me. We make it to one end of the bed and he moves the covers with his free hand and once there is a Sun size cover free space he again surprises me by lifting me up in his arms bridal style and placing me on the bed as gentle as possible.

"I am not going to break" I say amused by his gesture and he stops on his way to the other side of the bed.

"I know" he says his expression changing to serious. His words seem to have double meaning. But I don't have time to think about it. I can't take my eyes off him as he continues to walk around the bed on and he starts to take off his shirt and shorts. I swallow hard to the sight of Hobi in his very sexy Calvin Klein boxers.

"Where are you sleeping?" I ask and his answer makes me regret my stupid question.

"Here" he points to his side of the bed and I loose all my breathing capabilities. My eyes refuse to look away and I continue to watch every move he makes as he takes off his watch and places it next to his phone on the nightstand. He moves the covers away like he did with my side and he slips into the bed with every muscle moving to a painful rhythm. Once he is in bed I unconsciously move further away even though the distance between us can fit a full person across. I still can not take my eyes off him and I notice him turn to his side to be face to face with me and I try to avoid looking at his perfect face but that only last a second because the spot my eyes decide to lay on is his even more perfect lower abs that are in full display. I move my gaze quickly to his face again and this time I notice his eyes luring me to be closer to him.

"Come here" he orders and just like always I obey. I try to move to him as gracefully as possible but of course it's me. I can only be graceful in ballet slippers. Thankfully I don't have to embarrass myself further because he starts to move to the middle of the bed to meet me halfway. "That's my princess" he says once I am only inches from him.

We stay on our sides facing each other for what feels like hours and no words are shared between us. I don't think any of us knows how to process what just happened. We have gone back and forth so many times that I don't think we know how to explain this relationship anymore. I think he doesn't want to say something that might hurt me. Like "I regret the kiss" or "do you want to fuck and we can both get off and not talk about it again" or "this will never work and we know it". Of course I am on another page all together and I don't know how to explain that I am in love with him. I am afraid of how he will take it. I didn't plan for this when we started to become fuck buddies.

Eventually Hobi closes his eyes and I take advantage of this and I turn to the other side. I say a prayer in my head thankful that I can finally turn away from his eyes. If I kept getting lost in them I was never going to come back. I try to adjust my pillow to make it more comfortable and I feel something warm make it's way under my neck and I look down to see his arm move to my shoulder and once he has a nice grip he flips me back to my old position but this time my head lands on his naked chest and not a pillow. I stay quiet thinking that maybe this is just a reflex of a sleepy Hobi but when I feel his lips forming a kiss on my forehead I confirm he is very awake and aware of what he is doing. Once the kiss is over I feel him move again and he seems to be getting comfortable. He moves his head to be on top of me so I have full access to his chest and neck and I take advantage of this and I kiss his collarbone.