Chapter 32

Yuki Pov

I opened my eyes and i had to close them again since it was bright, but i continued to open and close my eyes until they adjusted to the light

When my eyes finally adjusted i looked at rin as a he had a peaceful look on his face. I grab my phone and turn it on looking at the time, we have and hour before we have to leave for school.

I let out a sigh and drop the phone back onto the bed, i look at rin and put my hand on his face and started poking him "rin, rin wake up" i whispered and all he did was grumble at me "rin the house its on fire" i said quickly but still whispering a little and i got the same response

"i hurt myself" i said in a normal voice nd he quickly opened his eyes and looked at me his eyes going up and down trying to find something wrong with me "your not hurt" he said after realising and i shook my head smiling and he let out a sigh and dropped his head back onto the pillow

"come on we have school" i said and rin groaned and i smiled at hi and i sat up and he looked at me confused "what are you doing " he asked "come on" i said and i purposely climbed over him and he let out a pained groan and i got off the bed and went inti his draws and grabbed a pair of spare jeans which are mine and a shirt of his and i went to the bathroom and said to him "im having a shower" and i heard a faint "ok".

i placed the clothes on the side and i turned on the water to the shower and let it run so the water would turn hot. when it was the right temperature i got undressed and got into the shower. 

after my shower i got out and dried my body off and got changed into the clothes. when i left the bathroom rin was in front of me and i let out a little noise from shock "Jesus don't do that" i said placing my hand over my heart and he chuckled "sorry" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek before entering the bathroom.

i grabbed a spare pair of my socks from the draw and put them on before grabbing my pair of shoes and putting them and doing the laces up, i stood up and grabbed my jacket off the bean bag and put it on and i looked in the mirror making sure my outfit was fine. Rin soon came out dressed and he put on his shoes and a jacket and we both grabbed our bags for school and we also made sure to grab our phones as well.

we went downstairs and a note was on the table 'left early, love you both, mum' rin put the note back on the side and we put our bags down and he grabbed two bowls and put them on the side and he grabbed a cereal box from the cupboard and filled them up with cereal before adding the milk. rin handed me my bowl along with a spoon and he sat next to me and we started eating breakfast.

after breakfast we put the bowls in the sink and we grabbed our bags and left the house "so are you going back home today" rin asked and i nodded and said "im sure mum wants me to do some training with" rin nodded and we continued our walk to school.

before we got to school we went to the shops and got some snacks and drinks along with some gum as well. "you know as soon as that gum gets seen people are going to ask for some" rin said and i sighed and said "well i'll tell them i dont have anymore" rin nodded with a smile and we continued walking to school.

when we got to school we went to our lockers and we opened them and grabbed our books out. when i closed my locker i sneezed which made me teleport over to the other side of the hallway and back to where i was standing, rin was looking at me concerned "are you ok" he asks and i nodded and said "Just a little dusty" rin hesitated but nodded at my answer "ok but if you feel sick or anything else tell me" he said and i nodded and we walked to our lesson.

IIDA'S LITTLE BROTHEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara