chapter 16

third person POV

when Yuki and Rin got into school they went to their lockers and grabbed their stuff for today "so what do we have today" Rin asked "well we have science first" Yuki said and Rin groaned "oh i hate science" Yuki looked at him saying "same" we decided to walk around the building until it was time to go to science. when they got to science they both sat down and actually had to do the lesson since they got split up. after science Yuki and Rin went to their lockers and grabbed their books for next lesson "hey" Rin said "yeah" Yuki replied "do you want to come round mine for dinner and possibly stay then night" Rin said and Yuki thought about it and then said "yeah i will just have to text my mum saying where i am"  Rin nodded and they made their way to their next class.

at lunch

Rin and Yuki sat in their normal place and they grabbed their food since Yuki already ate his sandwich his mother gave to him. "so do you want to do something tonight" Rin said "Like what" Yuki said not looking up from his phone since he was texting his mother "lets watch the starts tonight" Rin said and Yuki looked up from his phone and smiled and asked "like we always do on the tall building with a bunch of snacks" and Rin nodded "yeah i'll join" Yuki said, when a ping of his phone went of he turned it on to see a text from his mother saying 'yeah i'll see you tomorrow, love you xx' Yuki smiled and lifted his head and said "mum said i can stay" Rin smiled showing of his canines.

at the end of school

Yuki POV

when it was the end of school we both went back to Rin's house "hey mum" Rin yelled out when  arrived to his home "oh honey im in the living room" his mother yelled out and we both took off our shoes and put on slippers. we walked to the living room where his mother is and when we got there Rins mother was standing of a small ladder with her hair in a bun, a paintbrush in her hand and she was wearing white overalls with paint all over it. i noticed the small pieces of furniture was moved into a different room and the sofa was more moved into the middle of the room with a plastic sheet covering it and it looked similar to the one on the floor.

"what are you doing" Rin asked his mum "well i decided that the colour of the room didn't look nice so this morning i went out brought supplies and decided to paint it" his mum said with a bright smile on her face "oh well its a lovely colour mum" Rin said and his mother turned to me "welcome dear, anyways do you like the colour Yuki" she asked me "oh i love the colour" i said and she laughed a little and said "well you two get changed into these" she handed us these overalls similar to hers.

We both went upstairs and i went to the bathroom to change into the clothes after getying changed i put my normal clothes into my bag and i adjusted my overalls. And exited the bathroom and went into Rins room and he was staring in the mirror "i look amazing in this" he said turning around to look at me and i smiled saying "we both look awsome, your mother has great fashion sense" i said "oh probably because she gets ideas from Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou" he said and i nodded my head.

We both left the room and went downstairs and his mother handed us both paintbrushes and said "right, you boys can do those walls" she pointed over to the walls near the window. Me and Rin went over and grabbed some paint pouring it into a container and we started painting.

After a few hours we finished painting and decided to have dinner "mum" rin asked "yes honey" she siad looking up from her plate of food "Yuki and i are going out later tonight is that fine" he asked and she nodded "what are you going to be doing" she asked "star gazing" we said at the same time and she smiled.