Chapter 30

Yuki Pov

When i stepped out into the hallway i waked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I opened the cupboards and i looked through the cupboards trying to find food.

I finally found some bread and I put 4 pieces in the toaster, 2 for me and 2 for rin. I grabbed a few pieces of fruit from the fridge and i cut them up and put them into 2 bowls.

I grabbed a tray and i put the two bowls of fruit, i buttered the pieces of toast and i grabbed two glasses and filled one with orange juice and the other with apple juice.

I carefully picked up the tray and walked up the stairs careful not to spill or drop anything.

When i got to my room i opened the door and i saw rin sat up on the bed with the covers ruffled around his lap "here we go, we have breakfast" i said and rin smiled at me and he grabbed the tray and put it in his lap so i could get back into bed.

I grabbed my drink and took a sip out of it. Rin smiled and he grabbed a bowl of fruit and started eating it. "is it me or is this fruit really sweet" he asked and i picked a piece of fruit from my bowl and ate it "its not just you, the fruit is sweet" i said and rin nodded.

After eating breakfast we layed down and i was about to put the tv on but rin said something "isnt it monday today" i froze and realized we are late for school thats why the house was empty mum and dad left for work

I sat up and said "we're going to be late for school" rins eyes widened and we both got out of bed i went to ny wardrobe and pulled out a shirt and hoodie.

I threw a shirt to rin and it hit him right in the face since he was putting on his jeans.

I put on my jeans along with my shirt and hoodie , we both put on our shoes and he quickly made our way downstairs. I grabbed my keys and i made sure everything was locked up and me and rin left the house.

Halfway from walking to school rin stopped me and said "wait cant you teleport us there" "but we're out in the open" i said and rin nodded and said "ok we'll just have to hurry then" i nodded and we walked a little faster to school.

When we got to school we had to go to the office to get signed in

"okay boys now why are we late" the office lady asked as she typed at her computer "slept in late" we both said at the same time and the lady sighed and said "right its all done, go to your next lesson"

Me and rin walked out of the office and walked down the hallwy to our lesson which was maths. When we got to class we knocked on the door and we heard our teacher say "come in" rin opened the door and we walked in

"boys your late" our teacher said and we bowed slightly and said "sorry" the teacher sighed and told us "its fine just dont do it again" me and rin nodded and we went to our seat and opened our books

After the rest our lesson it was lunch so me and rin walked to the cafateria and we got our food and sat at our table and we started eating and talking about what we could do after school.

"do you want to go shopping" rin suggested and i nodded and rin smiled "what are we planning to get" i asked and rin said "well just a new outfit" i nodded and i remembered something "oh i remember that i've got to take you to my brothers agency today" I said and rin let at me confused "why" "its a suprise" i said smiling and rin just laughed. After eating the bell went off and we put our rubbish on the bin and made our way to our next lesson