chapter 24

yuki POV

when i got home i saw that mum's car wasn't there meaning she was at work. i entered the house and i went to the kitchen placing my bag on the side and i opened the cupboard and took out a bag of crisps and i closed the door and went over to the fridge grabbing a bottle of apple juice

I sat on the side and opened my bottle of juice taking a sip out of it and i took my phone out of my pocket and just scrolled on Instagram.

After finishing my bag of crisps i got off the side and placed the wrapper in the bin. I walked back to the side and grabbed my bottle and bag, i went upstairs and i placed my stuff down and i opened my draws and got out a pair of black sweatpants and a grey shirt.

I got changed into them and i sat at my desk pulling out my book from my bag and i opened it.

After doing some studying i looked up and my eyes caught a picture frame. The picture was of me and rin sat on the swings. I smiled at it and closed my book placing them back in my bag.

I get up from my chair and i walk over to my bed sitting down and grabbing one of my blankets and wrapping it around myself and i lay down my head sinking into the pillow.

I sigh and close my eyes, my whole body relaxing as i do so. Soon i fall asleep.

A few hours later

I woke up to l voices running through the house. I carefully listen to it and it sounded like my parents, i let out a yawn and sat up letting the blanket fall off my shoulders.

I got of the bed and walked over to my door opening it and walking out into the cold hallway.

I walked downstairs and i saw my parents sat on the sofa watching tv "hey" i said gaining their attention "yuki how was your day" dad asked and i sat down on the one seat sofa and said "it was decent" dad nodded and mum said "do you want to help make dinner with me" i thought about for a second and nodded.

We just sat and watched tv until mum got up and said "right come on lets start dinner" i got up from out of my chair and we both went into the kitchen and mum got everything out and i washed my hands and i grabbed a chopping board and a knife and i started cutting up the chicken into chunks.

After cutting up the chicken i washed my hands and mum handed me a few vegetables and i grabbed a clean chopping board and started slicing them up. After doing so mum grabbed a frying pan and put in some oil and i seasoned the chicken and mum fried it off and when the chicken was cooked she added in the vegetables and let those cook.

When those finished cooking mum added in the rice along with some soy sauce.

When it was done i served it into the bowls and i called dad "dad, dinners done" i yelled out and dad yelled out "ok" a minute later dad came in.

We all sat at the table and we started eating. Whilst we were eating mum and dad talked about their day.

After eating i cleaned up and i went upstairs and took a shower gettimg changed back into my pajamas and i got into bed and i made sure to turn off my lights and i grabbed my book of the side and i turned on my lamp and went to my book mark and continued reading.

After a while i started getting tired so i grabbed my book mark off the side and i placed it on my page and i closed the book and i put it on my bed side table and i turned off my lamp and i put my pillow in the right way and i put my head down pulling the covers up to my chin and i closed my eyes falling into a dreamless sleep