Chapter 36

Yuki pov

After school me and rin went to my place and we got inside and i noticed that no one was home. Me and rin took off our shoes and placed our bags by them and we went to the kitchen and i asked rin "do you want to watch a film" "yeah" he responded and i nodded "do you want to find a film to watch " i asked and he nodded and went to the living room and i went to the cupboard and took out two bowls and filled them up with popcorn and i also grabbed 2 drinks a few packets of sweets.

After setting it all up i brought it out to the living room where rin was still trying to find a film to watch. I set the food on the side and said "why dont we watch Disney films" rin smiled and nodded.

He went onto Disney plus and put on 'Moana' i sat next to him and grabbed the snacks and drinks and set them between us. I grabbed the popcorn nd started eating some.

After watching the film we put on another film to watch and halfway through that i heard something. My head snapped up and i looked at rin and he had a pained look on his face "you ok" i ask sounding worried "yeah just clicked my knee" he said grabbing his knee.

i just looked at him and ne noticed my look and asked "whats wrong" "you scared me" i said gently punching his arm and he quickly brought his hand up to his arm and he started rubbing it trying to sooth the pain "ow" he said a pout on his face and i laughed quietly and i put my head on his lap and i felt rin place on hand my back and rubbing circles.

after a few minutes i felt my eyes get heavy and i struggled to keep them open and i heard rin say "go to sleep" i grabbed on of the blankets by me and put it over myself and also covering rin with it "sleep with me" i mumbled out and i felt rin chest vibrate from the chuckle he let out and he said "ok" 

rin moved himself so he was comfortable and pulled me closer and my head was on his chest and it was rising slightly from his breath which made me relax and fall into a deep sleep.

when i woke i didnt know what time it was but it was starting to get dark outside. i moved my head to look at rin and he was still asleep i smiled to myself and gently put one of my fingers on his neck and pocked it making him twitch his head toward my hand making him wake up.

he looked at me still tired and said "why'd you do that" his voice was thick "cause im bored" i said and he grabbed my phone and said "Its 5:30 are your parents home" i shook my head and said "no they're both working late" rin nodded and suddenly his eyes widened an dhe dropped my phone back onto the sofa and grabbed his and he turned it on and whispered "shit" "you ok" i ask worried "yeah, just forgot to tell mum that  im here" he said ad i nodded and he called his mother and started to tell her that he was here and not kidnapped 

after reassuring his mother that he was fine he asked me if i could stay the night and i nodded and he told his mother who agreed. he hung up and he looked at me and smiled and brought my face closer to his and gave me a kiss

we decided to continue watching films till my parents came home and when they did me and rin helped my mum cook dinner and we made cake for dessert which almost ended up in a food fight if mum didnt stop us. so me and rin helped my dad clean the kitchen and put stuff away and we went to my room and we got into bed and watched a bit of TV but turned it off after and hour and we fell asleep a smile on my face and the only thought in my head was 

'how could my life be so amazing' 

A/N: thank you so much for reading this book and if you have any idea for other book ideas i can write i will try to write them, and i will be writing a book soon about bakugou and his brother (oc).  the book will be called 'Bakugou's twin brother.'