Chapter 10

Yuki Pov

"Yuki wake up you have school today" i heard mum say waking me up "yeah, im up" i say and sit up rubbing my eyes and yawning. I stood up from my bed walking into my bathroom and i turn on the shower and get in

After my shower i got changed into nor mal clothes and went downstairs and i saw mum and she handed me an apple and said "right your fathers taking you to school so he can talk to the principal since you got suspened and eat the apple and make sure to get food at lunch" and she gave me a kiss on the forehead and me and my dad went to the car and he drove me to school.

When we got to school me and dad went to the principal office and he knocked on the door and we heard "come in" so we went in and we sat down "welcome back Yuki" he said to me and i just nodded "right well everything on your timetable is the same and please try and not get into trouble" he said and i nodded and he dissmissed me and i left leaving my dad in the room.

I wlaked through the hallway going to my first lesson which was maths. "YUKI" i heard someone yell and i turned around and i was hugged so i looked at the person and it was my best friend "rin how have you been" i said and rin looked at me smiled showing his sharp canine teeth "well for starters its been really boring and i couldnt visit you because I was grounded"

 "YUKI" i heard someone yell and i turned around and i was hugged so i looked at the person and it was my best friend "rin how have you been" i said and rin looked at me smiled showing his sharp canine teeth "well for starters its been really bori...

(this is rin, he doesnt use the sword but he has everything else)

Me and rin walked to our lesson and we entered and the tecahers said "oh no the trouble duo is back" i smiled at that and rin said "oh come on miss i know you missed Yuki" the tecaher amiled and said "great to have you back" i nodded and we went to our seats which are at the front so miss could keep and eye on us.

During maths we both talked only getting in trouble twice but we still did the work.

After the lesson we went to our next one which we didnt even listen rin fell asleep and i was just drawing.

Lunch

When it was lunch rin said "im so hungry" i sighed and said "did you forget to get money for lunch" and he nodded and i went and brought us both something "thanks" he said taking a bite out of the cookie i gave him

"so after school do you want to train" he said and i nodded and asked "yours or mine" "yours, the training room is bigger" he said and i nodded

At the end of the day rin texted his parents to say he was going round mine

When we got to my place we went in "hey mrs iida" rin said smiling at mum "oh rin welcome back" mum said smiling "well we'll be in the training room" i said and we both went there and we got changed into training outfits "so you can control your fire and i'll just do some working out and then we can fight against each other" i said and rin nodded and sat down and closed his eyes bringing the fire to his hands and i went over to the gym part and started to do some working out

After doing all that i said "im bored" "well I can't be bothered to fight against each other" i nodded when Rin said that "do you want to visit my brother at his school" i said "he goes to UA right" rin asked and i nodded

We left the house and went to UA. When we got to UA I teleported myself and rin to class 1-a.
"hey" i said and they all jumped aizawa shooting up out his sleeping bag thinking i was a villain "chill its just me" i said and aizawa relaxed grumbling and he went back to sleep.

"Yuki" sero, kaminari, mina and todoroki said i smiled and said "hey" "hey Yuki" bakugou said "hi so everyone this is my friend rin" i said and rin smiled saying "hey im rin my quirk is blue flames but i rarely use them" "like dabi" midoriya said and rin looked at him and said "i dont know if you noticed but im 13 and dabi looks like a full in adult" i laughed a little and we all decided to talk since aizawa gave them a free lesson.