chapter 9

third person POV

when it was the end of the day Yuki and his brother walked back home since their mother needed them. "so why do we have to help mum" yuki complained and tenya said "well we have guests coming round tonight" yuki nodded and they continued walking.

when they got back home they got changed and they went back to help their mother by cleaning the house and making sure everything was fine. "wait mum who is coming over again" yuki asks and his mother says "mine and your father work colleagues" yuki nodded and went back to cleaning the room.

when they all finished cleaning there was knock on the door, their mother went to the door, including their father "welcome to our home" their parents said, bowing when they opened the door and the guests bowed back. 

the guests came inside and they all sat down and started talking while tenya was upstairs doing homework and Yuki had to stay downstairs. "i remember when you where younger, i used to looked after you" the woman said to Yuki and he looked up and his eyes went a little wide and he said "oh yeah i remember" and they both laughed a little. in Yuki head 'who even is that person'. Yuki went back to reading his book waiting for dinner.

Yuki POV

When dinner finally happened tenya and tensei ate with us and i kept glaring a little at tenya since he left me all alone with those annoying people. so when dinner was finished the people finally left "thank god" i said when they left and tensei hit me on  the arm "what" i said holding my arm. soon a knock was heard on the door and we all looked confused. mum answered the door and soon a man came in who i recognized as aizawa as mum lead him to the sofa.

"aizawa-sensei what are you doing here" tenya said "well iida the dorms are now finished meaning you can move back into them" aizawa said and tenya nodded and i whipped my head back between tenya and aizawa "no" i said and they both looked at me "what" tenya said "no you cant leave again" i said standing up "honey, tenya has to go back to the dorms for safety measure" mum said "but looks he's safe here" i said, tears forming in my eyes "Yuki, tenya has to stay at the dorms because if anything happens he has people to help him" aizawa said and i looked and him saying "but we have heroes in our family and i-i can fight to help him" before a tear could slip out i wiped it away "Yuki thats enough go upstairs i'll talk with you in a minute" dad said and i looked at him and huffed walking out the room.

downstairs

"im sorry he just doesn't like being away from his family that much" dad said "well there are a few spare dorm room so he is happy to visit when ever just as long as it isn't everyday" aizawa said and their father nodded and he excused himself from the room.

upstairs

i was in my room bundled up in my blankets glaring at a wall "what did the wall ever do to you" i heard my father say "nothing" i murmured and diverted my eye contact to my hands. i heard my father sigh and he walked in closing the door and sitting on my bed "hey" i heard him say in a soft voice an di looked up tears gathering in my eyes "that aizawa person said that you can go to the dorms whenever you like since their are spare room just as long as you dont live there forever ok" my dad said an di nodded and he brought me into a hug 

"i just dont want to be alone" i said voice shaking "well you'll be going back to school next week" i made a face at that and dad laughed "and you'll get to see our friends plus one of us will take you to UA" i nodded and he gave me kiss on the forehead since he could see my struggling to keep my eyes open "come on lets got to sleep" he said and he laid me down pulling blanket over me and i closed my eyes and heard him say "good night" "night" i murmured