Chapter 31

Rin Pov

Me and yuki walked to our next lesson after lunch and we did some of the work but not all of it.

When school finished we walked to my house. When we got there i unlocked the door and we went inside "mum im home" i yelled out but heard nothing i was a bit confused till i saw a piece of paper saying 'got called into work, i'll be back before dinner' i nodded to myself and put the piece of paper back on the side and i went over to yuki and pulled him into a side hug and a kiss on the forehead "mum's at work" i said and yuki looked at me and smiled "meaning we have the whole house to ourselves for a while" i said and yuki gently pushed my chest "just slow down its only been a few days since we've been together" yuki said and i smiled and gave him a kiss and said "well how about we watch films" yuki nodded and we went to my room and i opened my door 

Me and yuki stepped into my room and yuki let out a small gasp "what" i ask worried "your room is messy" he said and i glared at him slightly for making me worry "sorry, but can i clean it" he asked and i let out a sigh, a small smile creeping up on my face "ok but im still going to be watching a film and i might help you" i said and yuki nodded.

I sat on my bed and i put on netflix and chose a film to watch. I turned it on and yuki was sat on the floor sorting the clothes on the floor.

After watching the film yuki had cleaned my floor which i helped with and he also cleaned my draws down and after that was all done we got into my freshly made bed which i did, and i put on another film.

Soon i felt my eyes slowly closing but i was resisting and then i heard yuki say "go to sleep" "why" i mumbled out "because your tired, now go to sleep" he said gently pushing my head into my pillow and i let out a little laugh and pulled him closer to me and i closer my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Later

I woke up to noises in the house and i realised that yuki wasn't next to me, i sat up and rubbed my eyes and i pulled the covers off of me and stepped onto the floor.

I walked out my room and walked downstairs and i heard the voices in the kitchen so i went in there to see yuki and my mother cooking. I went over to yuki and wrapped my arms around his waist and he let out a little squeak out of shock and i laughed.

"so your finally awake" he says to me and i nod tiredly and i heard my mum laugh "what" i ask and she shakes her head and says "nothing, anyways do you want want to help me cook dinner" she asked and me and yuki nodded.

I walked over to one of the cupboards and opened the door and grabbed out a pan, as soon as i took the pan out i closed the door but you could hear stuff falling in there, mum and yuki looked at me and i said "dont open that" the both just laughed at me.

I started helping by cutting a few vegetables and cooking them off.

When dinner was done me and yuki placed it in 3 bowls and we took them to the table where mum was sat and we both sat down and put our hands together "thansk for the meal" we all said and we started eating.

After eating i took all the plates and brought them over to the sink yuki following behind me with the glasses.

Me and yuki did all the washing up and we also put away and i told my mother that we're going to bed and she just nodded and said "night"

Me and yuki went to my room and i got changed into pajamas and i gave yuki a spare pair and we got into bed and his head was on my chest "wait did you text your mum saying you're here" i ask and he nods "okay" i muttered and i close my eyes pulling yuki closer to me as i fall asleep.