Chapter 106: Zhong Lao's desire to win

Start from the beginning

Sheng Heng's eyes were deep, only his lower abdomen tightened. If he hadn't understood Yan Hao's personality, and knew that he was not implying something indescribable, he would have just knocked him down.

In other words, he is now considered a well-known person, and if he is pressed down, it should be... okay.

After taking a deep breath, Sheng Heng let go of the person.

"It's getting late. Take a good rest. I'll go back first." Sheng Heng felt that he had to go back and take another bath.

"By the way, didn't you say that you want to ask me for help during the day? What's the matter?" Yan Hao couldn't help asking, thinking of the daytime affairs.

"It's not in a hurry, wait until you are done." Sheng Heng was waiting here not to ask Yan Hao for help, he just wanted to see Yan Hao. As for the eldest brother's matter, although the eldest brother's condition is serious, it is not urgent.

"Okay." Yan Hao was indeed a little sleepy. When Sheng Heng left, he took a shower and lay on the bed, then fell asleep deeply.

In the next few days, Zhong Lao has been busy upgrading with Yan Hao and Barbie. Because of Yan Hao's powerful computing power and the test of the third-generation system, he has performed much smoother than expected. The original plan was half of the time. Things that can only be tested in a month can be done in a week. A week later, Zhong Lao determined that there were no more technical problems in the system, and he notified Sheng Zhuo to arrange for him to start the system upgrade in batches.

The new system requires a proficient process, so the entire army cannot be upgraded as soon as it comes up. It must be mastered by some people before proceeding to the next batch of upgrades. Otherwise, when the mecha warriors are familiar with the system, the Zerg will suddenly come over, and the combat effectiveness will be greatly reduced.

This batch upgrade is another long process. It is conservatively estimated that it will take at least ten days. In these ten days, apart from staring at the new system every day, Mr. Zhong spends the rest of the time almost all the time he comes to ask for advice. The first manufacturers answer questions.

Yan Hao and Bobby Worm followed behind, learning a lot of mecha problems that can only be encountered on the battlefield, and both of them benefited a lot. Especially Yan Hao, he just finished the mecha repair with Pang Lao. At this time, seeing so many damaged mechas and seeing so many weird repair methods, he couldn't help but study it. They even take the initiative to consult the experienced mecha makers in the base. These mecha makers looked at Zhong Lao's face and knew everything about Yan Hao's problems, so the two sides had an extremely pleasant learning process from each other.

During this process, Yan Hao was very happy, but Zhong Lao was not happy anymore. This holiday obviously belongs to me, so why is Yan Hao still learning the knowledge that Old Man Pang taught him? But the unhappy turned unhappy, but Zhong Lao couldn't help it, because Yan Hao had already learned the knowledge he taught Yan Hao. Moreover, it is all self-study.

So angry!

While communicating with a mecha maker how to quickly repair the weapon system, Yan Hao’s optical brain terminal flashed suddenly. Yan Hao saw him, turned and went to ask Mr. Zhong to ask for leave: "Teacher, can I take a half day off? ."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to repair a mecha." Yan Hao did not hide.

Repair mecha? Is this openly doing homework assigned by the old man in my class?

"Is there something wrong with Sheng Heng's mecha?" Barbie asked suddenly.

"Well, the senior went out with the patrol team of the base two days ago. He just came back. There seems to be something wrong with the black soul. I have to go and see." Yan Hao said.