Chapter 102: Respond

Start from the beginning

Qiu Zian glanced at the source of the signal, then connected with a smile: "Leader."

A young man in military uniform with a face similar to that of Sheng Heng appeared on the screen. This person is Sheng Zhuo: "How long will it take for you to come here."

"Twenty minutes." Qiu Zian replied.

Sheng Zhuo frowned, and just about to speak, the picture shook for a while. The place where Sheng Zhuo was was as if it had been hit by something, and the vibration signal was unstable.

Upon seeing this, Qiu Zian's smile constricted: "Head, have you encountered an attack?"

"We met a small group of Zerg scouts, and there were three eighth-level Zergs in it." Sheng Zhuo said calmly without a trace of panic on his face.

"Do you still have energy?" Qiu Zian said nervously. He came out this time to respond, isn't it because Sheng Zhuo and the others don't have enough energy?

"The mecha energy is exhausted, and there is still a part of the warship."

"How long can it last?"

"Fifteen minutes, I will try my best to rush to your side and meet halfway." After that, Sheng Zhuo hung up the communication.

fifteen minutes? That is, there are still five minutes of vacancy, three eighth-level zergs, let alone five minutes, as long as they find a chance, they can tear the battleship in one minute.

Qiu Zian opened the team's internal communications and quickly said: "The head of the team encountered a Zerg attack in front. I will answer it first. You can rush over according to the coordinates."

"Yes!"

Qiu Zi'an was driving a Class 7 mech, which was originally flying faster than other people. As soon as he accelerated at this time, he immediately stood out and flew toward the depths of the starry sky.

And almost at the same time Qiu Zian's mecha flew out, the mecha that had been following him suddenly accelerated and rushed out. The mecha turned into a streamer, swiftly flying in space, and fell far behind Qiu Zian's mecha.

Qiu Zian detected the organic armor from the rear, took a look and found that it was a black soul, and was immediately surprised: "Sheng Heng, how did you catch up?"

"I'll help." Sheng Heng said.

"The front is the eighth-level Zerg, which is not something you can handle." Qiu Zi'an has regretted it now. He thought it was just a simple response task and there was no danger. Only then did he want to bring Sheng Heng, who had been away from the battlefield for a long time, to experience it, but he didn't want to. Killed three eighth-level Zerg halfway through.

Sheng Heng is only a sophomore, driving a level six mecha. When he meets a level eight Zerg, where will he be an opponent. Even if they are frontline fighters who have experienced many battles, if they drive a level 6 mech against an 8th level Zerg, at least three mechas will have to check them together.

"I'm going to send energy blocks to my eldest brother." Sheng Heng said.

"Do you have an eighth-level energy block?" Sheng Zhuo is an eighth-level mecha fighter. If he can equip energy in time, the eighth-level Zerg is not his opponent at all.

"Yes, I am now equipped with an eight-level energy block." Sheng Heng said.

Good guy, a level 6 mech armor with level 8 energy block is really luxurious, no wonder it can catch up to my speed.

"Well, after a while, I will contain the Zerg, you find the opportunity to get on the battleship to send energy blocks to the regiment leader." Qiu Zi'an arranged.