Plot twist

I would like to first and formost say I am incrediably sorry for the late of updates, I have an extrmely good reason, if you havent already seen my updated post on my first book the female lycan. 

The female lycan is being published onto amazon on the 24th of january 2022. We have done it guys, hit the big legaues. 

Now updates will hopefully continue again soon, once I have my book up for you guys I'll be straight back into it. 

I have more details on book 1 if you would like to enter the cover contest and be updated with the goings on of the books publication. 

Thank you guys so much for being so paitent with me, I know it hasn't been easy waiting for me to update, but I hope this comes as a nice little surprise. I am very stoked to hav ethis ready for you guys, and then soon this book too. 

But a little update on how I have been. Busy, so extrmely busy, I got a promotion at my job, I turned old, I sadly haven't had any luck with my migranes, they got worse for a while. I was on medication that was causing heart issues and fainting episodes. I'm currently on no medication, and get migranes every now and then. I am hoping to go back to the doctors soon. 

But for now it must wait, I have a book to publish. 

Again, thank you so much, you guys are honestly amazing, every single one of you.