My hearts yours

CTTO: camileeon 

camilo being confused (and slightly in denial) with what he wants to happen regarding his feelings towards the person that makes his heart race so quickly

- she/her for reader, he/him for camilo

The boy watched her from afar as her colorful skirt swayed as she danced along to the rhythm of the music. His eyes were only on them, the bustling streets filled with people was just a blur around him, he never knew a person like her could make his heart thump faster than usual.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by his sister who pretty sure saw hearts in his eyes just earlier

"You know your aware of your feelings.. why won't you just go talk to her about it? The worst that could happen is that she'd turn you down. Both of you have been on this for months." She speaks, looking back at his brother..

" Feelings? what feelings?- huh? No feelings here that's for sure. " he responds, Dolores rolling her eyes at the boy playing dumb.

" It's not romantic, i s-swear! " He says as he kept his eyes on your figure, all his staring found a way for the both of your eyes to meet. Even if he keeps denying in his head..

His heart says otherwise.

Y/n shot him a mouthed 'hola' and a sweet smile, the smile which made the boy in yellow clutch his chest as he's never felt so confused before.

"fine.. i guess i like her a little." he says with his enflamed cheeks, arms crossed as he looked away

"a little too much." his sister replied, laughing softly. Now the family had something to tease him about later on during family dinner.