Finally Meeting her Father (May 2013)

Start from the beginning

"You're cooking noodles! Well that sounds delicious! Are you making spaghetti?"Camryn asks, giving her belly another rub as Lennon kicks, right against her rib, but she hides the wince from Darcy.

"Uh huh..."Darcy hums, pointing over to the boiling pot of noodles a few feet away from her on top of the oven.

"Mmm, that smells delicious, do you think you can share with me?"Camryn asks, wiggling her eyebrows as Darcy giggles to herself, her cheeks blushing slightly.

"Yeah, and dada,"Darcy sweetly responds, her fingers tapping against her little cutely bloated belly that's covered by a little pale pink shirt.

"Oh you're gonna share with dada too?"Camryn asks with a grin, setting the spatula on the counter and gripping onto the edges of it, a hand on each side of Darcy's hips as she leans closer to her, their faces mere centimeters away from each other as they grin widely at each other. "That's so nice of you! Thank you!"

"Welcome,"Darcy squeaks, nodding her head politely with a little grin as she cups Camryn's soft cheeks in her tiny hands while Camryn leans her head closer to Darcy's to nuzzle their noses together.

"I have one more question for you Miss Darcy Styles,"Camryn hums, pressing her forehead against Darcy's as their big blue eyes stare into each other's, "can the interviewer have a kiss from you, madame?" Camryn leans in closer and puckers her lips, closing her eyes and waiting for Darcy to press her plump and tiny lips upon hers.

Darcy leans in and presses her lips against Camryn's, holding both of her cheeks in her hands before pulling away with an exaggerated, "mwah!"

"Mwah!"Camryn copies with a little chuckle and a big smile, looking at her little girl with the biggest heart eyes. "I love you."

"Should we set the table?"Camryn asks, holding her hands out towards Darcy as she throws her little arms around Camryn's neck, Camryn picking her up with a huff and settling her on her hip, "you're getting so big! Between you getting bigger and my belly getting bigger I'm not gonna be able to carry you around for much longer!"

"Mummy, I help,"Darcy offers, taking the plastic plates that Camryn hands to her as they walk towards the kitchen table.

"Thanks for helping, babe, can you set one right there?"Camryn instructs, pointing her finger towards the empty seat where Harry normally sits, "one for daddy...good job! That's perfect, then we'll do yours..."she moves over a seat and points to where Darcy should put the plate, "awesome! Then my seat..."she points towards the seat beside Darcy as Darcy places the plate there. "How does it look?"

"Good,"Darcy hums, dropping her cheek to Camryn's shoulder while Camryn cups her cheek and turns her head to press a kiss against Darcy's forehand, "you're so sweet. How'd I get lucky enough to get you, hmm?"

"Hello!"Harry's voice booms as the front door creaks open, the sound of shuffling shoes and the door closing soon follows.

"Oh my goodness, who's that, DD?"Camryn bubbles as Darcy's head shoots up from Camryn's shoulder, her head immediately snapping towards the sound of Harry's voice with a big smile appearing on her face.

"Dada!"Darcy bubbles, beginning to try to wiggle out of Camryn's arms.

"Dada!"Camryn grins, nodding encouragingly at Darcy as she sets her down, watching as she begins to run out of the kitchen and run down he hall. "Go get him!"

"Dada!"Darcy exclaims, finding Harry still at the front door with a plastic takeout bag by his feet, one of his legs crossed over the other as he bends over and tries to untie his black converse high top.