Percy stared at Annabeth in awe. "I didn't know you could fly a helicopter."

"Neither did I," Annabeth responded. "My dad's crazy Into aviation. Plus, Daedalus had some notes on flying machines. I Just took my best guess on the controls."

"You saved my life," Rachel breathed out.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, well. . . let's not make a habit of it. What are you doing here, Dare? Don't you know better than to fly into a war zone?"

"I ─ " Rachel glanced over at Percy, "I had to be here. I knew Percy was in trouble."

"Got that right. Well, if you'll excuse me, have some injured friends I've got to tend to. Glad you could stop by, Rachel. You coming, V?"

"I'll be there in a few," Vivi told her.

The blonde nodded in response.

"Annabeth ─ " Percy called.

She stormed off, not letting him say anything else.

Vivi watched her best friend walk away for a moment before turning back to Rachel. It's been a year since she last saw the red haired girl, and she hadn't changed much. And for the first time, Vivi didn't feel jealous. Sure, she was a bit jealous, but she couldn't control how people were feeling about one another. She also tried to ignore the red string that appeared between Percy and Rachel ─ from hand to hand, nothing else. But the thought made her smile.

Vivi let out a small smile. "Sorry about Annie, today has been stressful enough."

"It's okay, don't ya worry." Rachel said, her hands inside her short's pockets.

"And I also wanted to say. . ." Vivi took a breath, "Wow, holy shit, why is hard."

"Take your time," Rachel grinned with playfulness.

"I'm really sorry." Vivi said, "There I said it," she threw her hands up.

"I ─ You're sorry?"

"Yes."

"Why?" asked Rachel, "I'm confused now."

"Because I was jealous bitch." Vivi said plainly, "And, I dunno, with all this war and stuff, I don't want us to be hating each other." she let out a sigh, "A lot of shit is happening and. . . you could've died in that helicopter, and I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want you to remember me being mean and bitchy to you ─ "

"Because she's not like that," Percy said beside her.

Vivi honestly has forgotten he was still there.

"Bibi is kind, caring, loving, selfless girl who would do anything for her friends and family," Percy said, his eyes widening after he realized what has left his mouth, "At least. . . that's what I heard."

Daughter of Hermes could feel her cheeks burning. In the corner of her eye, she watched as a red string that traveled between their bodies went from hand to hand, to heart to heart.

Rachel looked between the two and came close to Vivi, hugging her and mumbling the words, "We're cool."

"I ─ "

The red haired girl laughed slightly, "I accept your apology. Don't know why we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm happy we can be friends now."

"Me too."

The Hephaestus cabin was out of Greek fire and that's just what they needed for this attack ( hear the sarcasm ). The Apollo cabin and the Hunters were scrounging for arrows. Most of them had already ingested so much ambrosia and nectar they didn't dare take any more. They had sixteen ( seventeen counting Violeta ) campers, fifteen Hunters, and half a dozen satyrs left in fighting shape. The rest had taken refuge on Olympus. The Party Ponies tried to form ranks, but they staggered and giggled and they all smelled like root beer. The Texans were head-butting the Coloradoans. The Missouri branch was arguing with Illinois. The chances were pretty good the whole army would end up fighting each other rather than the enemy.