𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 26

Start from the beginning

"Those people aren't going through what you are si?" She studies my sentence then looks at me.

"You're right. Theyre not." She mumbles.

"So, what are we doing at the cabin?" I ask her, pulling onto the street. 

"Avoding people." She chuckles. 

"Don't tell me you came all the way here to do nothing Grace." I glare at her and she tilts her head smiling. 

She's adorable. 

"We can watch hours and hours of chopped." she smiles.

"No." 

"What do you mean no?" she pouts.

"No. You wanna hear it in English? No." 

"Where did you hear that audio?" She asks me, narrowed eyes shooting daggers at me.

"Maya's phone."

She rolls her eyes and turns the heating vent away from her.

I turn them back at her.

She looks at me, then at the vent, which she moves away from her.

I once again move it to her. 

"Ricco! I'm hot!" I smirk. 

"More than you know amore." I wink at her and she looks away but I see the redness in her cheeks.  I've teased her enough for one day. 

"I have to leave for a while after I drop you off." I tell her. 

"Okay." she says. I know her so much better than that. Wait for it..

One.

Two.

Thr-

"Not to be nosey but where are you doing."  I chuckle and turn to look at her. God, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 

"I have some important work to do." I tell her pulling up at the cabin. 

"I'll help you with your bags." I tell her, but she ignores me and gets out the car. She opens the back door and gets her bags.

"No thank you." She says. 

I laugh. 

"Did I say something funny?" she asks me. 

"No. But being mad at me is hella funny when it comes to you." She rolls her eyes. 

"I'm not mad." 

"Si?" She rolls her eys again, as I get out the car and carry her bags in. 

"I'll be back soon." I tell her.

"Don't care." she says, walking up the staircase. 

"Attesa! Do you wanna watch T.V instead?" I ask her. 

"Yeah." she says, walking down the staircase. 

"Do you want hot chocolate?" she asks me, very nicely must I add.

"No. I'm leaving. I was just making sure it was me leaving that made you mad. Don't worry I'll be back soon." I walk over to her and kiss her cheek.  Smirking, I walk out the cabin. 

---

"Sir the heirs to the Gliders are in there." My men points to one of the cells. 

I'm excited as fuck. 

I walk towards the cell. Two men sit, strapped to chairs in the dark room. 

I open the cell. 

"Ricco Russo." One of them barely mumbles. 

"Si. You know me, grande." (Great) I smirk. 

"So, you two made a deal with Nicholas King." I look at them.

"I'm gonna end it, the deal and your lives." I grab the knives from the table. 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K READSSSS!!!