51 - Never have I ever

Bakugo's POV:

I finished cleaning Todoroki's wounds and I helped walk him over to the bed to lay down afterwards. He tried to pull me into bed with him, but I rejected his advances.

He's high as fuck

He doesn't even know what he's doing or saying

He won't even remember this tomorrow

He laid down and rolled over.

"Hey can we go see my mom soon?"

"Hm?"

He turned to face me.

"Endeavor said he put her back in the hospital....I wanna....get her out."

"Oh. Well get some rest first. We can talk about this tomorrow."

"But why not now?"

"Because, you're high."

"So?"

"I can't stand it."

"Why?"

"It......" I sighed, picturing what mental distress he must've been going through to resort to this. "It makes me sad, okay?"

"Oh.... I'm sorry...."

"It's whatever."

A few seconds of silence passed and I sat on the edge of the bed, my back facing him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, genuinely. I sighed.

"No I'm not mad."

"But you said I make you sad."

"Sad and mad are different."

"Not really to you."

"Tch. If you believe that than you really are high."

"Why's that?"

I stood up.

"Either you're too high to think straight or you don't know me at all. Honestly I don't know which one is worse."

"I..... I'm confused......"

I sighed.

"Just go to sleep."

"Weren't we gonna eat dinner?"

"Yeah but you need to rest."

"No it's ok. I'm not tired at all."

"Whatever. We'll go in a little bit once the drugs wear off a bit more. Because I'm not leaving you here by yourself like this."

I walked over to his bag and opened it, rummaging through it.

"You realize if you're caught with all this shit you'll be expelled for sure, not to mention fined hundreds of dollars."

"So? My father would pay it plus some to spare his reputation. And I think getting expelled would be funny. It'd sure piss him off don't you think?"

"I..." I clenched my fists. "I'm just so tired of seeing you get hurt like this.... Are you sure you don't wanna tell someone?"

"I don't even care. I'm used to the pain and I genuinely think it's entertaining when he gets worked up over stupid shit. So I don't care."

"No that's not it. You're just numb."

"Maybe." He shrugged.

I sighed.

"I'm gonna order some food to be delivered, what do you want?"

"Not hungry."

"You JUST asked when we were eating."