9 - Training

Todoroki's POV:

I woke up the next morning and went about my daily routine as if nothing had happened. This was usual for me of course, but this time someone actually knew about what had happened.

Things turned out okay though. I woke up, got dressed, went to school, the usual. The problem was after school was over. I knew what was waiting for me back at home.

The bell rang and I left as soon as possible. He hated me being late. I exited the building quickly and walked out onto the sidewalk.

"Hey bastard!!!" I stopped, turning around with a confused look on my face. Bakugo was standing there.

"Hm?"

"Why the hell're you walking so damn fast?!" He said, slightly out of breath.

"It's none of your business."

"Well I hate to break it to you, but that's not how you get to the dorms. Where the hell are you going to in such a rush?"

"I have to go home for a few hours."

"Why?"

I looked down at the ground silently, subconsciously scratching at my wrist.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." I said sarcastically. "Now I'd appreciate it if you'd stop stalking me now. I'm fine."

I turned to walk away, but was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"I just came to give you your damn notebook back, you left it in the classroom you idiot."

"Oh. Thank you I suppose." I took the notebook from his hands and shoved it in my backpack.

"Yeah whatever."

"I really have to go now though, so if you'll excuse me."

I turned, only to be interrupted again.

"Wait a minute you idiot."

I looked back at him, and his face appeared slightly less irritated.

"Yeah?"

"Don't....." He sighed, avoiding eye contact. "Just be careful or whatever okay you damn bastard?"

"Funny. You sound almost concerned about me. But I assure you I'm fine Bakugo. Now I'm sorry, but I really have to go."

Before he had the chance to speak again, I began briskly walking in the opposite direction.

He's gonna kill me if I'm late.

Shit.

I practically sprinted all the way home. It wasn't super far, but still. Sprinting wasn't a good idea, considering I had to train as soon as I got there.

I walked up to the door nervously, slightly out of breath.

Let's just hope I'm not too late

Just as I lifted my hand to knock, then door opened abruptly. I stumbled back a bit, but quickly regained my composure. He was standing there above me, his arms folded angrily.

"Go get ready. Now."

I ran past him and went straight up to my room to change. I slammed the door behind me and walked over to my closet.

Something long sleeved....

I got a plain black shirt with sleeves, but not one that was too thick to train in, and some sweatpants.