49 - Return

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up early the next day, despite not getting much sleep the night before, and got up to make breakfast. Todoroki was still asleep. I looked down at him, thinking about the events of the night before.

Damn it Todoroki...

I told you not to make things complicated...

I left the dorm quietly, making sure not to wake him up, and walked downstairs. There were a few people in the common area, but I ignored them and went straight to the kitchen.

I grabbed the bacon and eggs out of the fridge, along with a frying pan out of the cabinet. I turned on the stove and put a few eggs and a few slices of bacon on it, adding a few more for Todoroki.

He won't want it

But he'll get over it

I put two slices of bread in the toaster and put the bacon and eggs on two plates, quickly rinsing of the dishes I used and setting them in the dishwasher.

"Hey Bakugo." Kirishima said, rubbing his eyes and walking in. Kaminari was close behind him.

"Heh, did you make us breakfast? Thanks man!" Kaminari said jokingly. I glared at him.

"Actually one is for me and the other is for Todoroki."

The room fell silent.

"So he's really back?" I heard another voice say from the entry way. Deku walked in with a shocked look on his face.

I sighed.

"Yes, he got back last night. He's sleeping right now so don't bother him."

He nodded and looked down.

"How's he doing?" Kirishima asked in a serious tone.

"Better."

"What even happened?" Kaminari asked.

"Well did you see his injuries when they carried him out?" Kirishima responded. "He obviously-"

"Hey!!!" I slammed my fist on the counter. "It's none of your damn business."

Deku looked over at me with a serious look on his face.

"I know what happened."

"Listen Deku just because you were there doesn't fucking mean that you-"

"I mean that I know. About what he does."

I looked up at him and then back down again, finishing my food quickly.

I put my dish in the sink and stormed over towards Deku, grabbing his arm and dragging him to an empty hallway.

"What do you mean you know about what he does? There's no way he would've told you."

"Not exactly.... I caught him one time. Late at night, with a kitchen knife. I heard the knife drop so I went to look at what it was and... he was just there.... sitting on the floor."

"When was this?"

"I'm not sure, maybe a month or so ago? I took the knife from him and tried to wrap and bandage the wounds, but he pushed me away, pulled up his sleeve, and ran up to his room. I don't even think he spoke to me the whole time."

"That sounds like something he'd do."

"Anyways, so what did he do that night? Was it really that bad?"

"You were there, you heard what the doctors said."

"Yeah but.... why? Why'd he do it?"

"He says it was an accident."

Numb ---- Suicidal Todoroki x Bakugo----[BOOK 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें