"You little shit."

Levi laughed as Katsuki threw water at him.

"Hey don't wet my kitchen. And keep it down I finally got them asleep" _____ said walking down yawning.

Levi smiled "I'm gonna turn in too. It was fun today, thanks." He said as she nods smiling back.

He ran off upstairs as Katsuki looked at her turning off the sink water.

"Why the pouting face babe? You know you should be happy that they're getting older. The sooner they reach quirk age the better. Plus I'm curious to see their personalities." Katuski said walking to her as she hugged him hiding her face in his chest.

"But they're our babies..they can't leave us.." she mumbled.

"Hey..they've got to leave us at some point. I can always give you more babies so don't worry" he teased kissing her cheek then forehead.

She looked up at him. "Another would be nice...but..I can't even handle these two on my own..let alone three."

"You got Levi."

"He's not my husband is he?"

Katsuki felt an argument kicking its way into the conversation immediately when he said that. He just smiled it off pulling her arms going to the stairs.

"Let's just go to bed."

She sighed holding his hand as she yawned again accepting his offer as they both head upstairs.

Once they got into bed they passed out cuddling the night away.

***
The next few days were the same. The twins were more playful with Levi, and Katsuki and _____ were just getting ready for the convection for Hero Awards.

It was a formal event so dresses and suits were the way to go.

When they went nothing special happened except for the fact that Katsuki got a few awards and _____ got one.

They went home celebrating with the kids and Levi who all wanted to watch a movie together.

Their days were nice and simple. A normal family and a plus one.

***
I HAVE IDEAS. AND I NEED TO SPEED THE STORY UP SO IT GETS INTERESTING. SO HANG ON.

***
For weeks going into months everything was settled.

Levi got to stay home and watch the twins which gave _____ the chance to train on her own again.

She felt amazing getting back out into the field to fight.

Levi was slowly controlling his own quirk which led to Katsuki giving him an internship at his agency.

______ insisted that Levi should just stay and live with them for the time being until he felt comfortable in moving out, and Levi not wanting to leave the family yet accepted the offer.

***
Kenji and Kyori started to speak their first words too after turning 2 years old.

_____ did get her wish, Kyori spoke her name and Kenji spoke Katsuki's name. A win win.

Katsuki has been busy with Hero work but even with everything he has going on he finds time to spend alone with _____ which is very much needed.

Kyori and Kenji are a handful even with Levi's help. And now that they can talk..it was quite the adventure...

***
"Mama! Mine!" Kenji whined pointing at Kyori who stole his popsicle.

_____ looked down at him pouting up at her.