"Karaoke bar?"

"Yes!" She answered excitedly. "I'll use your playlist." She said and I gave her my phone. She already know the pass code so, yeah. 

She played 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift. 

"A swiftie?" I asked. 

"Yes." She excitedly said while singing along to the song played. "You?"

"I casually listen to her music." I replied. "Stay stay stay is personally my fave."

"Wow, taste." She just mumbled. Well, Yeji was busy singing with the song played so I just laughed at her. 

After 2 more songs played with Yeji singing along and me, casually glancing at her and giggling, we have arrived at the karaoke bar.

Unfortunately, it was closed. So, Yeji and I decided to just go to the market to do some groceries for the things we need at home. 

Since Yeji was sad that the karaoke bar was closed, I suggested that we buy some wine or beer, or whatever she prefers, and watch a movie at home.

Although movie and karaoke is totally different, at least we have something to do. 

With that, the disappointment on her face was then replaced with excitement again.

So here we are already at the market, doing some groceries. 

"Do you prefer wine?" She asked. 

We're already done getting some foods good for a month. As roommates, we decided to just share with the foods and pay equally.

"I prefer beer more." I said and went to the section where beers are at and put it in our pushcart. 

"I don't like beers." She said and I laughed. 

"We have different taste."

I was pulling our cart and observed that when we got to the snacks section, Yeji had almost consumed everything she could see.

"You love snacks?" I asked her. 

"Yes." She answered as she was counting the snacks she put in our cart checking if it's good enough already. "Get yours too."

When I saw the mocha bread that's packed, I grabbed some from it and put it in our cart. "This is enough for me."

"We really are different." She stated and I laughed. "Let's buy some popcorn for later." She exclaimed.

"You're excited?" I asked. "You can invite your friends to if you want. I won't mind." I told her.

"Actually, I don't have friends." She stated as if it's not a big deal. 

"Huh?" I was confused. "You said your friends are not available so you invited me for night out."

"Just didn't want to creep you out so I used some excuse."

"You're really.." I paused. "I can't predict you at all." I chuckled. 

Instead of focusing on the part where she lied to me, I was saddened by the fact that she has no friends.

"I think we're done." Yeji stated, she was checking one more time if the items in our cart were enough for a month.

"Okay."

After paying for our groceries, we went to the parking lot. We just put our groceries at the back seat and I already started the car. 

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .