Rando #6

Your hands are icy in my grasp, your lips are cracked and your face is pale.

Why are you so cold?

You love to gaze out the window at the city and pick flowers. You ask too many questions about everything because you're determined to know it all. That's what I love about you.

You do, not did.

They're all liars, I'm sure of it. In a few hours you'll wake up from your nap and kiss me like you always do. You will, I know you will.

Where are all these cuts from?

The crystal barrier has kept you from the elements all these years, but it could never keep you from me. You told me you were immortal, there's no way you could be gone, not now, not ever! So I'll cradle you and keep you warm until you come back.

The flowers have started to grow again, encasing your body in a colorful field of your favorite things. They're just like you; soft, fragile, and beautiful.

My love, when will you come home? I've laid here with you, watching the seasons change before our eyes, but yet you remain stiff in my arms? Do you not love me anymore?

They whisper your name like it's forbidden. I get dirty looks when I tell them about you. Is that why you won't speak to me? We can leave if you would like, there's nothing holding me here. I'd move anywhere, do anything, I'd do it all for you.

Why won't you eat the food I bring you? Please eat. I made it just for you.

Do you hate me?

Can I fix it?

I can fix you! I'll bring you back!

I don't know what to do! Please, just tell me what to do!

I love you! I'll always love you! I can never move on! You! It was always fucking you!

Look! These tears, they're all yours, all cried and bled for you! My body, my mind, my will, I gave it all to you!

Please, just say my name one more time! Touch my face! Pull my hair! Tear through my skin! Bend my bones! Rip out my heart and drink the blood that spurts as it beats for you!

Do you get it? Can you hear me?

I'll rip you from Satan's clutches if that's what it takes for you to even breathe again.

I want to hear your voice, hear you say goodbye like it's the last one you'll ever utter. Because it is.

It was.

FUCK!

Don't you get it? I need you! I truly, deeply, madly need you!

I don't care if I'm desperate! You know me. You know who I am. You know what I've lost and you know I can't lose you, too!

God, I love you! I hate that you're doing this! I just want you to come home.

Are you with her now? Your first true love? I'll never be her, I know. But she'll never be you. She sacrificed herself for you! Can't you understand? Anyone who's ever loved you wants you to live!

I want you to live!

Your love is the strongest drug I've ever tasted and I want more. I want to drink from you, feed off of you like the cerebrals do. Not even their animalistic attraction scratches the surface of how much I love you.