Chapter Seventeen~Come Inside

!!!Warning!!! Highly adult content!!! Viewer discretion is advised!!!

The next few hours I spend reading a book on my bed with Pluto by my side. I look over at the clock and am shocked to find that it's almost five o'clock already.

I hear a subtle knock at my door.

"Come in."

A small maid enters and nods to me.

"Dinner will be ready soon, madam." I nod to her and she exits as quietly as she entered. I follow after her and watch her enter Xander's room to tell him the same thing she told me. She scurries off to pursue her duties elsewhere. I lean into the frame of Xander's door, he gestures for me to come inside. I do and I sit beside him on the bed.

"I'm bored." He whines, flopping into the soft sheets.

"Read a book." Xander gives me a look of disgust.

"No, that's boring. What do you want to do?"

"Read a book." I say again. He sighs dramatically and throws a pillow at me.

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"Take a nap, read with me, go watch a film, listen to music. The list is endless." I say, reaching over to ruffle his hair. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into him.

"I had something different in mind." Xander says, looking at me through half-lidded eyes. I push myself away from him.

"Nope. I have an unfinished book calling my name, and who am I to ignore it's calls?"

"You're my lover. I'm sure it can wait until after dinner."

"And so can you!" I say, throwing the same pillow he threw at me earlier back at him. Xander moans and sighs deeply.

"But then I have to wait longer!" He wails.

"Oh boo-hoo! I'm worth waiting for, so you can either suck it up and get what you want later or not get it at all." I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him. He grimaces.

"Would you stop doing that!"

"Doing what?"

"Crossing your arms! It's incredibly distracting!"

I gasp.

"You pervert! Can't you ever think of anything else?" I grab another pillow and hit him over the head with it. He puts his hands up over his head but doesn't stop me.

"You're such a hypocrite! You act like you weren't staring at me naked this morning when I was getting dressed!" Xander grabs another pillow and hits me back.

"Well what else was I supposed to do? It's not like I could've gotten to the door before you saw me!"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe not snoop in my room!" I swing the pillow down and it collides with the side of Xander's face.

"I wouldn't have to if everyone in this house would just tell me the truth! Not to mention the fact that you pinned me to your bed immediately after so I don't really think it was that much of a problem!"

"I didn't see you protesting!" Xander says, throwing the pillow past my head and into the wall.

"If you keep it up you're not going to see any of me." I warn, dropping the pillow I was holding.

"Go read your book then, but I'm going back to sleep. I'll need the energy anyway." I huff at him and go the quick way to retrieve my book, grabbing it off my bed and retreating back into Xander's room.