Don't You Dare Hurt My Teammates

:3 ik u haet me. su wat! i ma spooderman knwo. wohp! (Plez help meh)

@~Atsu~@

I felt multiple presences in the bushes near us, and so I glanced at the bush before sighing. It was probably the Sound nin Orochimaru was talking about.

Crap.

Sasuke let out a small groan and so I changed his now warm towel. He had let go of my wrist a couple hours ago, and so I was free to move. I noticed a squirrel moving towards the trap Sakura had made, and so I threw an acorn in a different direction, to which it followed.

I didn't bother waking anyone up and so I just waited for the Sound nin to make their move, "Awake all night, eh?" Porcupine from before said, appearing with his Sound nin groupies, "But it's no longer necessary. Wake up Sasuke-kun. We want to fight him."

"I don't have time for you, your just Orochimaru's little groupies." I grunted before changing Naruto's towel, making the black haired dude on the branch above Porcupine growl.

"I'll deal with this little pest and then I'm going after this Sasuke guy."

"Wait, Zaku." Procupine said to 'Zaku', "Huh? Why?" Zaku asked as Porcupine bent over, just in front of Sakura's horrible trap.

"You're teammate isn't very good... A recently overturned stone, different colored dirt. Grass doesn't even grow here." Porcupine pulled up the grass covering up Sakura's trap, "A booby trap. It's useless if it doesn't go unnoticed."

"It makes sense you'd notice. My teammate mostly thinks about her looks more than her skills." I said blankly before walking out of my team's temporary resting spot, "Let's just get this over with." I crossed my arms over my chest grudgingly and Zaku smirked.

"I can take her down on my own." He said before standing up and jumping towards me. I rose an eyebrow as he jumped towards me, but was stopped when I quickly summoned Korei and she hit him away from me. Zaku coughed up a large amount of blood as his back slammed against a tree trunk and I looked at his teammates boredly. Korei disappeared after I dismissed her.

"Give me a challenge." I said and the girl beside Porcupine growled before running at me, kunai in hand.

"You'll pay for that!" She yelled out and as she was about to stab me through the skull, I easily ducked down before tripping her. I quickly climbed ontop of her and slammed her skull into the ground repeatedly, each time more blood poured from her skull, mouth, and nose.

I noticed a presence behind me and so I picked up the girl and jumped away, seeing Porcupine punching the place were I once was. I tossed the girl away and turned back to Porcupine, my eyes an icy cold.

I noticed him pull up his sleave, revealing a large metal gauntlet with holes in it. I slightly narrowed my eyes before quickly waving my hands over my ears. I grunted as whatever he was saying was unheard.

Suddenly, Porcupine ran towards me and he was about to hit me with his metal gauntlet and so I caught it easily with my left hand. I grabbed Porcupine's head quickly and kneed him in the skull, causing blood to fall from his nose and forehead as I pushed him away.

Suddenly, I was sent flying and was about to collide with a tree, when I quickly pushed off it and backflipped, landing silently on the forest floor.

"Don't underestimate me!" Zaku exclaimed as he growled at me, when he was suddenly kicked into the air by a flash of green.

"Atsu-chan! Are you okay?" I heard Lee ask and I stared at him as he walked backwards to me.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said simply and Lee sighed in relief.